U.S. stealth fighters deployed near Iran

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 pm » by Seahawk

They've started- supposedly- "initial," general pilot flights of the F-35A Strike Fighter, in February.

It still has costly design flaws, safety concerns, and cost increases, but they're moving forward, anyway. They have to try them on, so-to-speak, :P and "get comfortable" using them.

They expect to spend a trillion dollars over the next 50 years, buying and flying around 2,500 of them.

They think that the pilots are ready to begin training, despite recommendations that they wait for futher development. Seems those in command, and the pilots themselves, are chomping at the bit.

They say that they won't enter front line service until 2018- and no earlier. You believe that? I don't. lol. Like giving a guy a brand new toy, and telling him that he has to wait, and to leave it in the closet- for five years. Adding to that, that we're talking fly boys, here. There's no way they're gonna wait that long.

"That means six years of pilots training on a jet that isn’t ready for combat."

I'll bet that as soon as they've got the kinks worked out, and it's combat-ready, they're gonna be "on it like a fly on shit."

Guess we'll see, or ummm, whatever.

Trillion-Dollar Stealth Fighter Program Delayed, But Still Tracking

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/02/stealth-fighter-training/?utm_source=Contextly&utm_medium=RelatedLinks&utm_campaign=MoreRecently

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 pm » by Eldorado

"They are misleading the public on the Iran issue. They tell the public that if Israel acts, Iran won't have a nuclear bomb. This is misleading. Actually, many experts say that an Israeli attack would accelerate the Iranian nuclear race."

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=9&t=71406#ixzz1k7zU04wV

They are pursuing the aquisition of a nuke, from N.Korea......but the Israelis are whacked for sure, thinking they are going to be able to wipe out their refinement for power resources..........that's the only place who will sell them the goods supposedly....but there's still no factual confirmation of this association....just a rumored speculation.......

The Israeli's know they have stepped into the open forums politically, and they have made a stab....but the blood is dried now and they are looking to pick at the scabs of Iran's injury, with continued pressure.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm » by domdabears

lol nah dude. You're misleading the public here. Especially with your first post.

You were talking about all that stealth stuff and you were proved wrong. It's not a conspiracy.

Swallow it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm » by Eldorado

Domdabears wrote:lol nah dude. You're misleading the public here. Especially with your first post.

You were talking about all that stealth stuff and you were proved wrong. It's not a conspiracy.

Swallow it.

Naw bro....you're having a bad day..........

go find a puching bag or something inanimate......

Spock sees what I have been talking about...........

And I was talking about a statement about other's comments, hence the use of the quote button......not personally redirecting anything to my own opinion..........

need a vote?

swallow what.......my pride......the frog in my throat......was I stuttering?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm » by domdabears

See. I'm right. You're wrong.

(I know you're one of those nerds who hates being wrong)

I'm just baiting you now. Cause it makes you mad.

You thought stealth was fully stealth. Just so invisible. Then trying to make America look stupid. When you look stupid being shown that it's not what you think it is.

Mr. "whistle blower"

Blowing something alright.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm » by Eldorado

Domdabears wrote:See. I'm right. You're wrong.

(I know you're one of those nerds who hates being wrong)

I'm just baiting you now. Cause it makes you mad.

You thought stealth was fully stealth. Just so invisible. Then trying to make America look stupid. When you look stupid being shown that it's not what you think it is.

Mr. "whistle blower"

Blowing something alright.

Get your posts up to a couple of thou.....get on as a mod......then sit back and ride the snowball to the ground bro......

im taking it up........

What I was in reference to is the speculation that there's a reason that these Stealth Bombers and Fighters are costing us so much......there's a ton of discussions going on relating to a "secret version" of these planes that actually has the claimed stealth abilities to avoid all forms of radar......and it relates to the electrification/ionification of the leading edges and also the types of propulsion used to elude radar......also the possibility that these are designed to also be able to travel into a low orbit..........

all specualtion....but really convincing facts around

dont worry about your bait, I know that jealousy masks itself in many forms, you dont have to blame yourself.......

cause I do a lot of fishing, and know when there's a real bite on the line, and when its actually a minnow in a school, "nibbbling on my worm".

you being from the "Mid-West" you should know what its like to be a real space cowboy.......you know....The Ranch, The Farm, The Shop, you know ......what you should know.........being a real "Cowboy"

I always feel like this guy when getting on my high horse.........and showing the white man his colors

Upload to Disclose.tv

You must still have your jaw dropped........

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 11:40 pm » by domdabears

LOL what does me being a mod have to do with anything?

I didn't stop or threaten you with anything.

Me <--- Last word.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 am » by Eldorado

Was just making light of your comments concerning your attitude that twisted the meaning of the April Fools Joke.........I love pranks........but anyone who cant see the real side of the joke and attributes his anger towards the whole, without selectively targeting the doomtard individually, and removing the bad apple, is got some kind of syndrome that cant be cured except through jest I guess.

Thanks for not being a Richard and ban me, or kill the post........its going to be worth a few billion in tax returns when this info gets out, of how they have used these military budgets to divert bigger amounts for their future planes.......

1988.......Honda's Stealth Bomber Commercial

Upload to Disclose.tv

Black Budget Info....diversion of funds

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1374/is_n3_v56/ai_18292690/

http://www.fas.org/irp/mystery/aurora.htm

and the concept they had been working on that was "completely" stealth....including the others in the list of twelve active black projects

http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html
"At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form. These 12 are: the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber, the F-22 Raptor advanced stealth fighter, and its successor, the F-35 Lightning II advanced stealth fighter; the Aurora, Lockheed-Martin's X-33A, the Lockheed X-22A two-man antigravity disc fighter, Boeing and Airbus Industries' Nautilus, the TR3-A Pumpkinseed , the TR3-B Triangle , Northrop's “Great Pumpkin” disc, Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical's XH-75D Shark antigravity helicopter, and the Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc. "

And a ton of other links that describe this technology was only implemented on about three of the B2's, and the rest are a lesser costing version, that has a minimal stealth effect through the leading edge only, and also a few dampening effects for the exhaust.....as well as the skin that absorbs radar.

All I have been saying is that they use the mystique of the word "Stealth" to inspire fear, telling me they probably are bluffing, by parking them near Iranian territory. They will show up on radar......the only true way to evade is known already and practiced as well by Ace Pilots........they slip in under the radar at low altitudes.........and they have the true advantage..........I've been saying this is an illusion and that's the basis for my input .

Now as for your comments as to my loyalty to the Constitution, claiming my statements are a slam on the whole United States.............What side are YOU on?

........ because this is a global forum, and I represent all of my ideals and goals as a human being from that standpoint.......and since I am an engineer......I would say that there are definitely some varying discussions going on concerning the actual performance and capability of these planes......trending towards the direction that they are being used as a tool that for creating an illusion that puts the entire military at risk, by running into combat thinking you have your shit together, when in reality, you are relying heavily on a farse that can be tracked to these kind of articles, back to the early 90's???

So who's looking stupid now??

Not me........I pride myself in speaking openly and not being swayed to "Trust" in any of this entire order......and am demanding reform at every corner.

I was born in 1976, I was given the honor of becoming a Son of Liberty, and being born in a place of American History relating to the Revolutionary War, where Washington fought his last battle before claiming the Presidency, I would say that my lifestyle isn't as focused towards profiling people based on their national beliefs, and more based on whether they are preserving, or warping this nation's standards.............so why try to make this a game of pride, Dom?

Again........why try to act stereotypically American, and fight other Americans over whether or not they can follow your train of thought?

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:16 am » by domdabears

I'm gonna comment on your last sentence.

You started it. I posted someone's article. I didn't write it.

Then you post something about logic, referring to me.

I wouldn't of pointed out that you were wrong, until you mentioned me.

I would have let you think that stealth planes are invisible and continue to let you think you know everything.

You really don't know anything about this subject. You hear fake stories on the internet about this, and because they were in the "conspiracy" GENRE, you believe it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 am » by Epipsyche

In the future I, for one, will make a personal effort to avoid simply starting threads consisting of nothing more than a link to an article.

It would be instructive to include our insights and some original thoughts, if only in a sentence or two, as to why the article is important.

PreviousNext