U.S. stealth fighters deployed near Iran

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 am » by Will69ease

Domdabears wrote:And I proved my point about most of you here when we did the whole dtv take down.

You people came up with some fucked up shit and spread it like a wild fire.

Not everyone was amused by your little joke.
You say "most of us here" believing most of us even knew about it. What an ego.
There were no doubt a select few that perpetuated your bullshit to the point that several great
contributors to this website have quit DTV altogether.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am » by domdabears

Will69ease wrote:
Domdabears wrote:And I proved my point about most of you here when we did the whole dtv take down.

There were no doubt a select few that perpetuated your bullshit to the point that several great

I don't care. I wasn't even talking about that.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am » by domdabears

Epipsyche wrote:In the future I, for one, will make a personal effort to avoid simply starting threads consisting of nothing more than a link to an article.

It would be instructive to include our insights and some original thoughts, if only in a sentence or two, as to why the article is important.

There was more than just a link.

Go look again.

I'll give my insight whenever I want. It's not my fault people are stupid. I try to help em.

I also don't fall for the anti americans trying to bait me. Been here long enough to spot em in an instant.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 am » by Will69ease

Domdabears wrote:
Will69ease wrote:

I don't care. I wasn't even talking about that.

You might not be ranting about that at this particular moment, but you brought it up.

Writer

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:07 am » by Epipsyche

Domdabears wrote:Go look again.

You want credit for pics and copypasta? :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 am » by Eldorado

Domdabears wrote:I'm gonna comment on your last sentence.

You started it. I posted someone's article. I didn't write it.

............1)No dom....you started this post, then misinterpreted my comments

Then you post something about logic, referring to me.

............2)And then you "Let The Cat Out Of The Bag" by saying the Joke was aimed at the
Members from a "MOD-FAG AFFAIR" (as quoted on 4-CHAN)

I wouldn't of pointed out that you were wrong, until you mentioned me.

............3)I didn't mention you, I asked for a litte camaradery, and this is the diarrhea I get in
return, from a guy who's supposed to be upholding standards for other to follow. :lol:

I would have let you think that stealth planes are invisible and continue to let you think you know everything.

............4)I mentioned that I had heard of three B2's that were discussed at length being a part of
the Blue Room era of Black Project reverse engineering of UFO technology, and you said........

You really don't know anything about this subject. You hear fake stories on the internet about this, and because they were in the "conspiracy" GENRE, you believe it.

Well you Kinda tried to clear the heat at first, by addressing the misinterpretaion...here it is......

my reference to the logic, was not aimed at you by any means....and big apology if you had taken it that way........it was clearly aimed at the hypocrisy of their "Intelligence", and the reasoning behind me adressing you......EH, Dom?....was for a :cheers: laugh at the nature of their inability to keep up the illusion with the DTV'ers rocking the insider info. Sorry your not feeling a part of the team today. :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: You can have your day of rest on Saturday.......I take mine on Sunday..........I know its been a hard week on the job, but you gotta make that salary.

Another character assasination tool you've used is a petty generalization of other's actions, attributing my statements unto the words of others as a group you think I follow, and you have clearly tried to classify me in these discrediting manners......should watch your technique a little more closely.

"Mr. Whistleblower" group, (Eldo) could sense something kinetic about this website, and even has helped others to realize many issues relating to "unknown" fields of study. I believe this has encouraged others like DEMOBE to come out about their previous associations within important positions in these Entertainment Industries.......

so don't try to down play me anymore, as if you need to ride this "Joke" out just to get some satisfaction from having to deal with gig-jumpers on the job........cause that was your original complaint right.....

all the pawns that make you look bad..........? well here they come....... :dancing:

dont buy into Dom's spite to seriously...he's just testing the golden one to see if he'll loose his shine....

they heard there's gonna be a new sheriff in town.......and they've got a bad case of misinterpretationitis
Last edited by Eldorado on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am » by domdabears

Epipsyche wrote:
Domdabears wrote:Go look again.

You want credit for pics and copypasta? :wink:

You make no fuckin sense. Quit being an idiot.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 am » by domdabears

Eldorado wrote:
dont buy into Dom's spite to seriously...he's just testing the golden one to see if he'll loose his shine....

they heard there's gonna be a new sheriff in town.......and they've got a bad case of misinterpretationitis

:lol:

I don't think anyone but you know what you're talking about.

Advice from me to you. Don't spend so much time typing.

Cubs are on. Gotta go.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am » by mediasorcery

no i didnt dom. i just thought it was over is all.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Previous