U.S. sues Wells Fargo in mortgage fraud case

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 pm » by Kilroywashere

Socks I am in BIG trouble with my mortgage, how can you help? I have tried everything and have gotten nowhere. I would really appreciate a reply as I have two children with special needs and no where to go if we lose our house.I would love to speak with you privately to see how you could help.....I am desperate.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:59 pm » by Elnorel

99socks wrote:
Elnorel wrote:Get a legal council.
Someone who is professional in these matters.

Umm.. we ARE legal council. And we do this full-time. :D

I said, professionals. :D :alien51:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm » by G3n3sis

If the people realize the extent of mortgage fraud, could this be a new trend in claims? Much like PPI was?
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 pm » by 99socks

Kilroywashere wrote:Socks I am in BIG trouble with my mortgage, how can you help? I have tried everything and have gotten nowhere. I would really appreciate a reply as I have two children with special needs and no where to go if we lose our house.I would love to speak with you privately to see how you could help.....I am desperate.

Do you know how to use the PM system here? If you send me your contact info, I will be able to talk to you and explain more. We may or may not be able to help, it really depends on your exact situation and what your documents look like.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm » by Poooooot

How do you know if you're getting ripped? We bought our house in December 2007, and like two months later our mortgage was sold to another company. I've been making payments to this new company since then, but now I'm kinda paranoid. :scary: lol

one spelling edit
Last edited by Poooooot on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm » by 99socks

G3n3sis wrote:If the people realize the extent of mortgage fraud, could this be a new trend in claims? Much like PPI was?

I am not familiar enough with that specifically (especially stuff in the UK) but I WISH there would be a trend in claims with this. If you've seen what I've seen, it's f*cking ridiculous. What we have here, called private mortgage insurance, is just one of four ways the banks make money off a foreclosed property. It's all a scam, really.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm » by 99socks

Poooooot wrote:How do you know if you're getting ripped? We bought our house in December 2007, and like two months later our mortgage was sold to another company. I've been making payments to this new company since then, but now I'm kinda paranoid. :scary: lol

It really depends on the borrower/homeowner. If you are making your payments just fine and believe you will be able to continue to do so, and depending on how much you owe vs. the cost of the program, you may decide it's not even worth it. However, for a lot of people it is a relief to know that if they get THIS taken care of, they don't have to spend the next 20-25-30 years being paranoid about losing their job, and they may save a ton of money and be able to put their kids through college. I can take a look at your documents, give you my opinion, and even send them off for a free official look by the research team. It would be up to you if you wanted to continue and have the attorneys take the case.

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm » by Kilroywashere

not sure what PM system is socks...private E-mail? please explain I would really like to speak with you about this.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm » by 99socks

Kilroywashere wrote:not sure what PM system is socks...private E-mail? please explain I would really like to speak with you about this.

Yes, at the top of the screen you should see "Upload" "Mails" "MyProfile" etc. Click on "Mails" and send me a message to 99socks. I don't want to put my email address or phone number here because I get enough spam already!

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 1:44 pm » by Kilroywashere

Socks I recieved your message but I don't have you as friend so as to send you a message. How do I do this?

PreviousNext