U.S. sues Wells Fargo in mortgage fraud case

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm » by Mydogma

Wow that is quite the punishment..let me see..so if I steal a million..I get fined a million..how is that in anyway a deterant...isn't that just ..you were caught and you make the people drag you to court to give it back..where is the jail time for the crime..or is that not applicable to multi million dollar crooks?...
I payed off my second mort to hsbc and had a small loan(unsecured) with them to..the dicked me around with even paying it..then they called me on the loan..I told them I have a unnamed account in the cayman islands with hsbc and to just take what they need and a tip if they wish...they bonehead at the otherend had no clue what I was talking about but haven't called back..
These ceos and directors must be jailed if justice is said to exist..fining the amount that was stolen is just a farce..thanks for great post..information is power
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 5:45 pm » by SUKHOV

Great post socks. I am too young currently to buy a home, but your help is invaluable. Absolutely. All the people you help could never be thankful enough. It is about time people starting going after these vampires, after all, that's what they are?
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 am » by 99socks

Bump.

Lol....

Two banks down... I wonder how many more to go?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Previous