UFO Above Dutch Crop Circle ?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 am » by Avimoas

arichkind wrote:Avimoas -- forgive me -- but I've just got to ask you this: would you mind explaining the "deer atop the telephone pole" picture(s). I am inferring that the deer is dead, no? If the deer should be something akin to an avatar for you, why? Granted, I cannot begin to imagine how it got there and perhaps that's the point of the pictures. They are sad and desolate pictures. Sorry to be a buzz kill here, guys.

I took the picture from this video

In my opinion, a fascinating picture
:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 am » by Avimoas

ovniac wrote:Well, I'm a Photoshop expert and, not only this would take me a New York minute to recreate, but I actually recognize the stock photo of the saucer (probably from Getty) now blurred on a separate layer. Case closed in my book.

agree with every word
Thank you for your Professional Opinion :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 am » by Darrylmckay

Yep, you can tell those cows are defineatly dead, no doubt, what killed them who knows, but i still think the tree penguin was respnsible for the donkey on the phone pole.

In truth I had this conversation with hesop the other week, how researchers try to tell farmers what they are looking at when they see a dead cow, they seem to think farmers dont know what a dead and scavenged cow looks like.
Farmers see dead cows all the time, they know when its body has something unusual about it.

Oh and by the way those are quite possibly the worst fake pictures I have ever seen, the "ufo" is exactly the same out of focus in each picture.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Writer

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am » by Disillusioning

This man, Robbert, is a fascinating and exceptional human being, I have been to 2 of Nancy Tolbott's conferences that spoke of the happening surrounding this man and they are all remarkable. Although these pictures may seem far fetched, you must realize this man is of the utmost connected to the crop circle and paranormal phenomenons. He has drawn full sketches of crop circles before they have even appeared in his OWN field. This man is not of the norm. That having been said these pic could fully be legit. The other pics I have seen involving this man are even more stunning and the stories behind this mans life are also up there. I believe this all to be true. I have sat with Nancy at breakfast and face to face conversations regarding these type of happening, and I can read people pretty well, these photos are not something some one would sit and photoshop to create, that is reversing what we are all trying to do, which is ultimately find the truth..

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 am » by Darrylmckay

disillusioning wrote:He has drawn full sketches of crop circles before they have even appeared in his OWN field

Excuse me for being skeptical, but i would have thought it was obvious that you would have to sketch out the design before making the circle in your own feild. :headscratch:
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 am » by Daemonfoe

Heh, the size of that thing is horribly inconsistent.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm » by Salvador

This is obviously fake.

Robbert van den Broeke is a known faker of occult knowledge, known in the Netherlands for his schemes regarding posing as a medium of the dead. His fakery has been proven on multiple occasions. He is in it for personal gain & fame, not for truth.

He has no place in the Disclosure Project.
from hunters to agricultivators to the industrial revolution to the new, global technological revolution .

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm » by Ovniac

Here's how it can be done in Photoshop:

This is from Getty Images:

A touch of blur and a pinch of noise and voilà:

As I mentioned before, I do this for a living. It would take a lot to fool me.

Writer

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 4:43 pm » by Disillusioning

salvador wrote:
Robbert van den Broeke is a known faker of occult knowledge, known in the Netherlands for his schemes regarding posing as a medium of the dead. His fakery has been proven on multiple occasions. He is in it for personal gain & fame, not for truth.

He has no place in the Disclosure Project.

I actually did not know Robbert was as well known as he is. The way Nancy Talbott presented him made it seem like he didn't want people to know his abilities. However, on second thought I could see how it could all just be played up, and comments such as, "Robbert really didn't even want me to share these photos with anyone", (haha) does sound a little over done and just a ploy.
When I did first look at this page I have to admit I was a little intoxicated, but looking at this sober I am going to go with a DEFINITE fake. I know it is a lot different then my first post, but I was drunk I guess, I really don't even know how i could have thought this was possibly real.
Nice photoshop job to show how easy this really would be OVNIAC..

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 5:08 pm » by -Marduk-

.....ahh ..dats unbelievable crap :lol: :badair:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext