UFO Above Dutch Crop Circle ?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 am » by Avimoas

Underneith some pictures which were taken by Sjaak Damen, Richard van Rijswijk and Peter Vanlaerhoven of the DCCA and Nancy Talbott (BLT Research Team Inc.), and Pascal (friend of Richard) which were present in the latest Dutch crop circle. We hope to add the full report asap.
Robert Boerman
Dutch Crop Circle Archive

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21378
http://www.dcca.nl/art/ufo-circle-uk.htm

Can anyone tell me whether the pictures are real or :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 am » by Loveandlight

personally im no photo shop expert but are you seriousley telling me that on each frame of the film no matter which direction the camera was pointed whether facing the trees or the skyline that the object was at the same distance from the lens and visible in each and every frame i think not logic dictates that this is faked

:hugging: :love: :sunny:

"the love that you withold is the pain that you carry"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am » by Eaganthorn

Anything connected to Nancy is questionable, the bacon, lettuce and tomato group are known hacks.
But looking at the pics of that young boy being chased by the "UFO" all I can think to say is "Run Forest, Run".
Of course that might be the spirit of Jackco, given the situation.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 am » by Avimoas

loveandlight wrote:personally im no photo shop expert but are you seriousley telling me that on each frame of the film no matter which direction the camera was pointed whether facing the trees or the skyline that the object was at the same distance from the lens and visible in each and every frame i think not logic dictates that this is faked

:hugging: :love: :sunny:

"the love that you withold is the pain that you carry"

The question that rises is why did they fake it, and why did they publish it when they had such a bad fake, I just don''t understand

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am » by Avimoas

eaganthorn wrote:Anything connected to Nancy is questionable, the bacon, lettuce and tomato group are known hacks.
But looking at the pics of that young boy being chased by the "UFO" all I can think to say is "Run Forest, Run".
Of course that might be the spirit of Jackco, given the situation.

Definitely an interesting explanation :shock:

:cheers:

Writer

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 am » by Arichkind

Avimoas -- forgive me -- but I've just got to ask you this: would you mind explaining the "deer atop the telephone pole" picture(s). I am inferring that the deer is dead, no? If the deer should be something akin to an avatar for you, why? Granted, I cannot begin to imagine how it got there and perhaps that's the point of the pictures. They are sad and desolate pictures. Sorry to be a buzz kill here, guys.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:55 am » by Slith

arichkind wrote:Avimoas -- forgive me -- but I've just got to ask you this: would you mind explaining the "deer atop the telephone pole" picture(s). I am inferring that the deer is dead, no? If the deer should be something akin to an avatar for you, why? Granted, I cannot begin to imagine how it got there and perhaps that's the point of the pictures. They are sad and desolate pictures. Sorry to be a buzz kill here, guys.

It is a very strange picture for sure, but back to topic, most everything else in the "ufo" picture is clear, yet being so close to this and it being so fuzzy makes me believe it is an amateurish attempt to get 15 minutes of fame

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am » by Blotto

my guess is it was hit by a truck and flung into the air and landed on the pole

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 am » by Slith

blotto wrote:my guess is it was hit by a truck and flung into the air and landed on the pole

The odds of that happening are astronomical. Not impossible, but very unlikely. Perhaps a prank?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostMon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 am » by Ovniac

Well, I'm a Photoshop expert and, not only this would take me a New York minute to recreate, but I actually recognize the stock photo of the saucer (probably from Getty) now blurred on a separate layer. Case closed in my book.

Next