UFO accidentaly caught on RTV

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 pm » by Savwafair2012

a UFO spotted shooting across the background set of RT News. This episode was shot with a backdrop of London, England on June 13, 2013.

It seems clear that the aliens are trying to make an effort to expose themselves gradually little by little as to not cause the public to panic. It also seems that this was done on purpose behind the RT News set so that they could get caught on camera. By my estimation, this craft is two and a half times the length of the average car, or 7-8 meters long. The UFOs thickness is the same on both its front, middle and back. Therefore it is impossible that this is a plane, missile or bird.

Upload to Disclose.tv

REMEMBER TO JUMP TO 5:58 INTO THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE THE UFO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 pm » by *WillEase*

hmmm...
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 pm » by *WillEase*

Jury is still out on this one.

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 pm » by The57ironman

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 pm » by Ra-D

Good eye. Still say it looks like a bird to me but who knows? I found what i thought was solid footage in a movie i was watching, I sent it to MUFON. They take the time to analyze and give you feedback on what they think. Might be worth looking into. Thanls for the post.
" We're not telling people "WHAT" to think, We're just trying to show them HOW! "

SERENITY