UFO ACTIVITY CAPTURED ONCE MORE ON FILM IN PENNSYLVANIA

Writer

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm » by Phatvik456

A good friend of mine(Alison Kruse) has been filming UFOs in her town for over a year. The scientific community refuses to even come down to investigate her claims. MUFON has deemed her stuff to shocking to even examine. The woman is on the fore front of UFO discoveries.

Here is the proof:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 6:14 pm » by Crusader

I have to say that this video proves nothing. They look to me just like normal aircraft which in all probability is what they are. How many times have Alisons films been debunked now?. The question that I have is, if these are truly unknown craft that are able to morph as well as mimic ours, why not mimic invisibility? that would surely be the safest way to fly in our airspace would,nt it?
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 6:21 pm » by Mumin

i forgot who... but get ready for the guy whose entire reason for being on these forums is to destroy that Kruse lady.
He's on some sort of private vendetta.

My two cents? ok...
if... I mean IF there's some non-conventional flying things captured by that Kruse lady, she totally and utterly destroyed her credibilty by putting those side by side to totally stupid videos of airplanes, claiming those were UFOs....

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 pm » by Majesticd

Alison is one ignorant woman.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 pm » by Phanarabzzz

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS WOMAN IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER HOAXER!
Review the video below and if your are still on the fence on Ms. Kruse then feel free to check out the multitude of other videos which debunk this sham artist.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PhatVik456, you should be ashamed of yourself for peddling this crap on this forum.

Writer

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm » by Phatvik456

Listen Phan-Boy, stop picking on a defenseless woman. Your attacks of Alison are unwarranted and those videos posted mean nothing especially when these UFOS do not land at those supposed airports. Who cares if there are airports in the general vicinity that she films in. What you fail to realize is that these UFOS are actually mimicking our very own aircraft and in order to fit in with the real ones they must fly near and around some airports.
Do you understand now?

WAKE UP YOU A-HOLE!

For similar UFOS that Alison has been catching on video please check out my channel at Vik456 on YouTube. I have been capturing the same alien crafts in NYC.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » by Phanarabzzz

A-hole?

wow, now I have seen everything. After paying a little visit to your channel on You Tube I noticed one thing and that was that you are also filming airplanes and calling them UFO craft. Might I recommend you take some medication as well. I understand why you defend Alison with the fever of a neutered hamster.

YOU BOTH HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN DUPING THE PUBLIC INTO BELIEVING YOU ARE FILMING UFOS!

OMG! The video in which your wife is all freaked out about what you are filming basically sums up the mental ambiance of that household.

The below video pretty much sums up the entire HOAXER movement of Alison Kruse...ENJOY!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm » by Badger

Playing both side of the argument!

Wow, you might want to see a shrink for you MPD....

Now, I'll give you the chance to 'fess up and come clean....

disclosetv wrote:3h. Multiple usernames: Do not register more than one account. If you have forgotten your password please use the password recovery system to retrieve it. If you have forgotten your login username or are otherwise unable to access your account please contact us via e-mail for assistance. If you want to change your account's display name you can do so from the "My Controls" page. Registering another account and then posting under it in order to either back up your own arguments, attack other members or otherwise take on more than one identity is known as creating a "sock puppet" and if caught you risk having both accounts disabled.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm » by Redwoodrick

What you fail to realize is that these UFOS are actually mimicking our very own aircraft and in order to fit in with the real ones they must fly near and around some airports.
Do you understand now?
.............WTF????Why???
Let me get this straight...alien spacecraft are flying around near small airports disguised as airplanes???WHY????WHY,WHY,WHY,?
I mean use a gram of logic here.Try.
I will not watch her videos because I have wasted an entire evening going through her collection and all I have seen is airplanes and helicopters recorded on mute.And listen to her.She sounds drunk or on something.Her videos are ordinary aircraft,and in my opinion,
WHEN THE ALIENS COME,THEY WILL EAT THE HOAXERS FIRST!! :alien: :banana:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Next