UFO, Angels Or Biological Creatures Caught On The I.S.S. HD

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 1:45 pm » by TheUFOSociety


This is just truly remarkable footage here. Directly from the International Space Station Earth Viewing HD Camera These 3 UFOs/Angels/Biological creatures (I can't tell) were caught leaving the Earth before NASA cut the feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmhdQOrvck
Last edited by TheUFOSociety on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 1:54 pm » by Noentry


TheUFOSociety wrote:This is just truly remarkable footage here. Directly from the International Space Station Earth Viewing HD Camera These 3 UFOs/Angels/Biological creatures (I can't tell) were caught leaving the Earth before NASA cut the feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmhdQOrvck


:hiho:

To embed this vid

If you put the part in red into the youtube box, it can be found above the box you write in, where you post.
[youtube]]The part in red here[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/uNmhdQOrvck

[youtube]]uNmhdQOrvck[/youtube]

Not sure what to make of it.



Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19274
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 pm » by Slith


Noentry wrote:
:hiho:

To embed this vid

If you put the part in red into the youtube box, it can be found above the box you write in, where you post.
[youtube]]The part in red here[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/uNmhdQOrvck

[youtube]]uNmhdQOrvck[/youtube]

Not sure what to make of it.



Upload to Disclose.tv



:flop:

Thanks NE. Beat me to it

:cheers:
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 1:58 pm » by Domeika


...beat me to it also

:cheers: :hiho:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 2:06 pm » by Noentry


:alien51:

Just had my three cups of coffee.
Image

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18551
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm » by The57ironman


TheUFOSociety wrote:This is just truly remarkable footage here. Directly from the International Space Station Earth Viewing HD Camera These 3 UFOs/Angels/Biological creatures (I can't tell) were caught leaving the Earth before NASA cut the feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmhdQOrvck

.


:think:


Shaggie and i were just talking about this kind of thing last night.


Upload to Disclose.tv




...i'm convinced that anomolies, such as these, are visualizations, human/brain interpretations of some sort of

..HEAT>>LIGHT>>MAGNETIC...signature

what we're seeing is not ..what is...

so i'm saying it's distortion of some kind...


....but, there's something going on there :shock:




in other words ....pixels..............eh'..? :peep:





:cheers:


and welcome to DTV... :hiho:

.

.
.

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10177
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 3:03 pm » by *WillEase*


TheUFOSociety wrote:This is just truly remarkable footage here. Directly from the International Space Station Earth Viewing HD Camera These 3 UFOs/Angels/Biological creatures (I can't tell) were caught leaving the Earth before NASA cut the feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmhdQOrvck


Perhaps a link to the original video is in order.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18551
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 3:21 pm » by The57ironman


*WillEase* wrote:
Perhaps a link to the original video is in order.

.

...HA...!!

.....figured you to be dropping it in here...Image

:cheers:





:mrgreen:
.

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3243
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 pm » by Toxic32


Interesting find......But like Will said lets have a look at the original footage. I'v learnt over time that there are lots of people who get a kick out of fiddling CGI. But if it's real it would need quiet a good explanation. The fact that the ISS cut transmission is always a dead give away that, yet again have something they hide from the tax payers.

There must be away to force them to explain away the hundreds of they refuse to comment on. You get sued for farting in the US...So let them prove to congress or the courts it's should be kept a secret from the people that pay their wages. Can't somebody start a petition in the US to get them to make a full disclosure?

Not being a citizen of the US I don't think they would listen if I submitted a petition. But somebody that lives there could...Maybe Willease???? I even posted the link for you.

Somebody could open a thread so that we could all contribute on how the petition is formatted.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18551
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm » by The57ironman


Toxic32 wrote:Interesting find......But like Will said lets have a look at the original footage. I'v learnt over time that there are lots of people who get a kick out of fiddling CGI. But if it's real it would need quiet a good explanation. The fact that the ISS cut transmission is always a dead give away that, yet again have something they hide from the tax payers.

There must be away to force them to explain away the hundreds of they refuse to comment on. You get sued for farting in the US...So let them prove to congress or the courts it's should be kept a secret from the people that pay their wages. Can't somebody start a petition in the US to get them to make a full disclosure?

Not being a citizen of the US I don't think they would listen if I submitted a petition. But somebody that lives there could...Maybe Willease???? I even posted the link for you.

Somebody could open a thread so that we could all contribute on how the petition is formatted.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

.

..petition what..?....something that doesn't exist..?

the POTUS doesn't even have the clearance to know what's going on..

....it'll never happen...Image


:cheers:

.
.

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook