UFO Anomoly Morphing Craft

Initiate

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 3:57 am » by jeremyjr

Upload to Disclose.tv

Remember, you owe it to yourself to observe these objects. The big mistake that many of the so called "Ufologists" made is limit themselves just to the collection of "anecdotal" information, like MUFON does, and not just using very simple means and make active, direct observations. Nothing can replace the direct experience, no watching hundreds of videos in YT as an "entertainment", this goes well beyond that

Initiate

PostFri Feb 21, 2014 6:08 pm » by jeremyjr

These are the last three minutes from the spotter/finder LG camera. This is an amazing footage.

At this zoom level(160mm), this would looks like a bird to almost anybody watching this. But remember looks could and are deceiving. Simplistic identification methods are not and never have been good enough, neither under any solid scientific foundation. That was always the big mistake made by analysts and debunkers. Even MUFON's top analyst did that, he did that for years and by doing that he was suppressing important evidence. He will have a very special place in History. I can say without any doubts that he was and still is the highest inept at MUFON.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 2:01 am » by jeremyjr

This is an amazing capture, very clear morphing can be seen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

For people that have ever said that some of these video posts or all are fake I want to really thanks them because that is really a big flattery, I know that that was not the intended purpose, but it is a flattery to technical prowess that I don't have.

Any technical savvy person will know that it will be really hard to make any such things, remember that each sighting is recorded by three cameras simultaneously, synchronized to the millisecond and each camera view cross link to the others, sometimes footage last more than 30 minutes in raw.

Just the richness of the footage in the spotter camera is so great that even when it is SD video using maximal quality the video files are always bigger than the corresponding files from the scope in HD. Not to mention that usually each session will contain multiple sightings, that I usually do not post for lack of time.

It is not the same scale but it is the same idea to respond to some people claiming that going to the moon was a fake, that it was staged, no nation is able to do that even today, any nation capable of doing such a feat will have the technical savvy of going to the moon many times in a single day and very likely to the nearest stars, it is really simpler and "easier" just to do it.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 2:56 am » by Yuya63

Looks like its flapping its wings.....just sayin..... :shock:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 3:27 am » by Opalserpent

No offense we want to believe but this short video sequence is more worthy of the video section then
being made into a topic forum.

We understand the the O.P. just wants to share his love of ufo's even though theres hundreds of
topics with good ufo video here that he could have searched and then appended his short video to.
Just click on forums and search then type in ufo videos and skip the first hundred posts.

Keep learning dude. Peace.

Here dude, check out this following fake, it's quite convincing. I'm not saying what you posted
is fake but it sure isn't conclusive.

Fake

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dude, you want to see real ufo's, just search ufo vigilantes on youtube. You won't regret it.

Ok I do it for you.

UFOTVstudios

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 7:23 pm » by jeremyjr

If you really want to appreciate the "Variable" or morphing nature of these "objects" you should watch the scopes video segments frame by frame. You can download this video using any of the multiple utilities for that and then watch it frame by frame, you then will really appreciate why they are called "variable" or morphing sometimes.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 7:31 pm » by The57ironman

jeremyjr wrote:
If you really want to appreciate the "Variable" or morphing nature of these "objects" you should watch the scopes video segments frame by frame.

then will really appreciate why they are called "variable" or morphing sometimes.

ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 am » by Headhunter711

:roll:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 am » by Opalserpent

Oh cmon, He's a new poster. We all got to start somewhere.

This is a pretty cool morphing video however it's posted in the video section already.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... in_Mexico/

This following video gives me the impression that the object may be just highly reflective and the
cheap digital video camera he is using allows the ccd in the camera to extrapolate the
best image it can with the hardware that it has.

I'm sure if the below object were filmed with an expensive camera we would be able to identify the object.
The camera struggles to focus on the object and the ccd struggles to make sense of what it's seeing.
Maybe he's using his iphone.

Jonathan Castro

Upload to Disclose.tv

Look at the below link, it's another disclose.tv morphing ufo but in reality it's a blurry as hell low res
video showing something that could be anything.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _Nov_2013/

Hey you know this could be related to the phenomenon of the plasma ufo's that fly past that remote
ufo observatory in norway, I'm trying to find the video now.

Here we go, this gives the O.P. credibility: Skip to 2:30. :)

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV

Upload to Disclose.tv

I was trying to find shorter clips that concentrate on that daylight plasma ufo but I have to go out.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next