UFO Appears Over London Olympics?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 am » by Tuor10


willease666 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
If you can provide a picture from the Goodyear Blimp, of the firework display, I will concede, and admit I am wrong.


I am working on it, but meanwhile (and to feed the controversy)

Image



Please do that.

For what it's worth, I am sorry for my outburst earlier. I just don't take too kindly to being called an idiot, when I am merely disputing that the object in the OP video was not the Goodyear Blimp.

:cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 am » by domdabears


So this is what the queen does?

http://projectbritain.com/royal/role.htm

So she does nothing at all for the "common" citizen.

No charity work (even if it's just for show).

Does she ever mingle with citizens? Or is that considered an insult to her?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 am » by domdabears


Domdabears wrote:So this is what the queen does?

http://projectbritain.com/royal/role.htm

So she does nothing at all for the "common" citizen.

No charity work (even if it's just for show).

Does she ever mingle with citizens? Or is that considered an insult to her?

I missed this part.

Alongside her other duties the Queen spends a huge amount of time travelling around the country visiting hospitals, schools, factories and other places and organisations.


I guess that's better than nothing.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am » by domdabears


So you guys are gonna have a English, Scottish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Armenian, Dutch, Danish, Welsh, Russian, Polish, Bohemian, Swiss, Swedish, Belgian King soon?

My god what a mutt.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 am » by Tuor10


Domdabears wrote:So you guys are gonna have a English, Scottish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Armenian, Dutch, Danish, Welsh, Russian, Polish, Bohemian, Swiss, Swedish, Belgian King soon?

My god what a mutt.

Their seed spreads even to the oval office.
Some call it 'keeping it in the family'.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6743
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 am » by Kinninigan


Why the Reptilian Queen Elizabeth gave a FREEMASON HANDSHAKE to former IRA commander Martin


Upload to Disclose.tv



Published on Jun 27, 2012 by undercoveralien

In June 27 the Queen of England Elizabeth II met the former IRA senior commander Martin McGuinness, in Belfast, for what MSM is calling "an act of forgiveness", but such meeting actually held an occult meaning, as they shared a secret Freemason handshake in front of the cameras. So make no mistakes: Whatever this meeting represents, it's serving only the interests of the Illuminati cabal.








:peep:
Image
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 am » by domdabears


Tuor10 wrote:
Domdabears wrote:So you guys are gonna have a English, Scottish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Armenian, Dutch, Danish, Welsh, Russian, Polish, Bohemian, Swiss, Swedish, Belgian King soon?

My god what a mutt.

Their seed spreads even to the oval office.
Some call it 'keeping it in the family'.

I thought their ethnicity was only from their own country. It would make more sense.

I see they marry other countries royalty.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5218
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 am » by Tuor10


Domdabears wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Domdabears wrote:So you guys are gonna have a English, Scottish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Armenian, Dutch, Danish, Welsh, Russian, Polish, Bohemian, Swiss, Swedish, Belgian King soon?

My god what a mutt.

Their seed spreads even to the oval office.
Some call it 'keeping it in the family'.

I thought their ethnicity was only from their own country. It would make more sense.

I see they marry other countries royalty.


That's the way it has been for centuries.
The last true English king died at Hastings. Some would dispute that though.
When the Anglo-Saxon/Nordic line ended, the English, Scottish and British monarchs who have followed, were the products of continental breeding.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10215
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am » by *WillEase*


Tuor10 wrote:
willease666 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
If you can provide a picture from the Goodyear Blimp, of the firework display, I will concede, and admit I am wrong.


I am working on it, but meanwhile (and to feed the controversy)

Image



Please do that.

For what it's worth, I am sorry for my outburst earlier. I just don't take too kindly to being called an idiot, when I am merely disputing that the object in the OP video was not the Goodyear Blimp.

:cheers:


I didn't call you (or anyone) an idiot.
What's pissing me off is the off topic posts about the queen.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13847
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 am » by domdabears


willease666 wrote:What's pissing me off is the off topic posts about the queen.

:lol:
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook