UFO Appears Over London Olympics?

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm » by thesaladbar

The most mature and logical approach to any form of controversy is to remain open-minded about your position. Some people hold strong evidence for the theory that electromagnetic anti-gravity aircraft have been in the development process by the US government as early as WWII. Granted, I can't speak for certain that this, or some similar craft could have been present. Yet, because my evidence for it definitely and absolutely being a blimp has yet to be confirmed and in fact appears to be shrouded in the vagueness and aloofness of this confirmation, there is no way that I would allow myself to make a complete conclusion on incomplete evidence. In any case it would be valuable for every viewer of this story to ask themselves why this is happening as opposed to reacting to something seemingly mystical. After all, based on the continuing confusion surrounding this event, I can't help but wonder if that was it's ultimate intent. Keep a vigilant eye opened wide. We are all aware of NBC's suspension of the Olympic opening ceremony footage for live television, claiming that the network aimed to both build ratings/ interest, and tailor the footage to the American audience. Most other non-British networks held similar bans that day and there are still next to no streaming news reels regarding what seems like at least interesting (or funny?) enough to officially have mention of.

I found this article on NBC's webpage, it seems to be there for a reason, being an otherwise unrelated and possibly "in bad taste" article that opposes the respect the Olympic games typically garner. It seems out of place being posted three days before the ceremonies were to be broadcasted live, unless you consider what we saw last friday. Other similar articles can be found on a variety of news sites with a quick search, but NBC's version has a clearer and more direct message than the other networks regarding the most important theme of the article. (notice the picture of our friend on the righthand side)

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/07/24/think-a-ufo-will-appear-over-london-during-the-olympic-opening-ceremony-this-place-will-book-your-bet/

I hope this at least diffuses some of the arguments in black and white that people are having over this, there are far too many unknowns globally and too little control placed in the hands of the common individual for anyone to not be critical about what we are shown.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm » by *WillEase*

I wrote both Goodyear and NBC to get a response as to if the blimp was flying overhead during the fireworks. NBC hasn't responded yet, however this was from Goodyear...
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm » by Evildweeb

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 pm » by *WillEase*

Evildweeb wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That was too funny... :dancing:
So if and when I get the pictures FROM the blimp, do you still want to see them?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 pm » by Evildweeb

willease666 wrote:
Evildweeb wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That was too funny... :dancing:
So if and when I get the pictures FROM the blimp, do you still want to see them?

Absolutely buddy :flop:

There's already been a debunk vid from SheilaAliens up on YT and of course the plethora of nasty emails I have received over this.

LoL

Go for it.............

Cheers

:banana:

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm » by *WillEase*

People sent you nasty emails?
It never ceases to amaze me how personal people take this shit.

I saw her video by the way, she didn't say anything we don't already know...and have posted.

One more thing you might find amusing, I contacted the Huffington Post about their article...

:hell: bastards :hell:
Last edited by *WillEase* on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 pm » by Soliti

willease666 wrote:I wrote both Goodyear and NBC to get a response as to if the blimp was flying overhead during the fireworks. NBC hasn't responded yet, however this was from Goodyear...

Much as I want to think its a UFO.. It is not a UFO but a blimp

http://www.goodyearblimp.co.uk/spot-the ... ew-photos/

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 pm » by Seahawk

and the Award goes to....Evildweeb!

Welcome, erm..Saladbar. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm » by Evildweeb

Seahawk100 wrote:and the Award goes to....Evildweeb!

Welcome, erm..Saladbar. :cheers:

LOL Hawk :flop:

I will save this for future reference :rtft:

:cheers:

Previous