UFO Attacks Military Base

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm » by Oldscho0l

I don't know much about this video. I found it a while back and decided to share it here. I don't know if it has been seen here before. If so, My apologies.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x60rwp_real-giant-ufo_tech

I have not seen this elsewhere. If anyone has, please post a link.

I looks very real and would be hard to fake. look at the lighting through the tree's. If it's fake, it's a damned good one.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Oldscho0l on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 pm » by Willease4u

:owned: You don't REALLY thing a big giant ufo live that REALLY exsists do you?
If so, smoke another one.

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm » by Willease4u

oldscho0l wrote:I don't know much about this video. I found it a while back and decided to share it here. I don't know if it has been seen here before. If so, My apologies.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x60rwp_real-giant-ufo_tech

I have not seen this elsewhere. If anyone has, please post a link.

I looks very real and would be hard to fake. look at the lighting through the tree's. If it's fake, it's a damned good one.

Enjoy!

let me know when it "attacks a military base" will you?! FU by the way. :top:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm » by Oldscho0l

You don't REALLY thing a big giant ufo live that REALLY exsists do you?

willease4u <== You looking for the truth on this site or are here to cover it up?

I mean, do you actually have any way to debunk it? A video like this would cost a bunch of time and money to hoax. Show me how it's fake and I will glady try to see it from that perspective.
Last edited by Oldscho0l on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm » by Mrmurder1975

i saw this footage about a year ago and i agree,i was not convinced it was fake either,and if it is fake then whoever made it has a very long career in hollywood ahead of them.if fake,then its the most convincing fake footage ive ever seen.

if it is genuine,cue the twilight zone theme tune....! :alien: :alien: great footage either way,thanks for posting it :D

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm » by Oldscho0l

let me know when it "attacks a military base" will you?! FU by the way.

ok, you're obviously an idiot. listen to the sirens! & I didn't claim it attacked anything. It's in the video. Grow a brain. freakin pondscum.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 pm » by Oldscho0l

...not all military bases are above ground.

It's funny how 5 seconds after I post this, I have an irate person knocking this video even though I was clear that I didn't know much about it. This person is either so mad that they can't type or they just have a poor education and can't spell. Even though this forum has spell check. /lmao
Last edited by Oldscho0l on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 pm » by Insanityproject

willease4u wrote::owned: You don't REALLY thing a big giant ufo live that REALLY exsists do you?

ive been high a million times (maybe even a trillion) and its never caused me to believe something irrational, or see something that wasnt there. there are more mind altering things out there than pot...like ignorance and stupidity. lets not bash each other please ;) not saying its real, but i would like to see better/more videos or even testimony from those who shot these. there have been similar hoaxes done with cg, but im having trouble spotting the usual signs of post editing
:sunny:

Writer

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 pm » by Insanityproject

found it here too. i think this is a little better quality. notice in the first vid how the light reflects of the tress dynamically. also in the last vid how the camera lens adjusts to the light intake. seems pretty legit, but im not really an expert. would like some more feedback :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e98_1199152423

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm » by Oldscho0l

found it here too. i think this is a little better quality. notice in the first vid how the light reflects of the tress dynamically. also in the last vid how the camera lens adjusts to the light intake. seems pretty legit, but im not really an expert. would like some more feedback :D

Thank you. This is why I posted/linked it here. I have no idea if it's real. I simply want the truth.

Next