UFO BEING CHASED BY 3 US FIGHTER JETS

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm » by Giusdude

mumin wrote:hello all,
unfortunately this isn't only a repost, but a bad one.
it's a bad one, because in the original post, we had a much better quality original youtube clip of the event, before it was edited into what we got here, with the OP's signature stuck on it.

Nevertheless, on the original thread, which somehow magically nobody here seems to remember, we acknowledged that this was a REALLY good piece of footage, and we were discussing the jetfighters' afterburner trails, and how they kept them on for different period of times before giving up one by one.

Again, the original clip is much better quality, clearer and has more footage.

you want the GOOD version of the clip?
here you go folks!

Upload to Disclose.tv

mumin, that is just a longer version of the vid, not a better one.
and why the heli with the searchlights at the end of it? what does that have to do with anything?
the more i look at it, the more i think i'm "right" saying that those are 3 jets.
same speed, constant distance, formation setting.
again, please don't throw rocks at me.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 4:06 am » by Chrisfryfyi

mumin wrote:crusader,
somehow I understand the OP. I mean, he's really trying to build up a fanbase. He might even think that one day he'd be living off his webpage. So it kind of makes sense that he takes clips, modifies them a bit and puts his signature on them to attract more traffic onto his website.
It is dishonest and almost mean... but almost understandable, as it seems that everybody is doing this nowadays.

edit: It is important to add the fact, that I like chris. I like the fact that he is very active and looking all over the place to find interesting things for us. it is very easy for us to sit here and criticize!

Ok first highlighted, YES DAMN RIGHT!, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE DOING THIS? JUST FOR FUN? lol And yes im trying to build a fan base, and the reason i made a website is cus i post alot of ufo videos, and other peoples website? why the hell should i benifit them when the stuff i do can benifit me? and its not as if im makeing money jesus its cost more than ive made, AND actuwaly i was sent this clip in email, downloaded and stuck a filter onit, even on the video shared u can still see the ufo.. so i dont understand what your point is.
2nd highlighted, Dishonest? and allmost mean? w/e man. and dont call me OP this aint no GLP this is dtv.

It is important to add the fact, that I like chris. I like the fact that he is very active and looking all over the place to find interesting things for us. it is very easy for us to sit here and criticize

well cheers i guess
but peace man :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 4:13 am » by Redwoodrick

chrisfryfyi wrote:
mumin wrote:crusader,
somehow I understand the OP. I mean, he's really trying to build up a fanbase. He might even think that one day he'd be living off his webpage. So it kind of makes sense that he takes clips, modifies them a bit and puts his signature on them to attract more traffic onto his website.
It is dishonest and almost mean... but almost understandable, as it seems that everybody is doing this nowadays.

edit: It is important to add the fact, that I like chris. I like the fact that he is very active and looking all over the place to find interesting things for us. it is very easy for us to sit here and criticize!

Ok first highlighted, YES DAMN RIGHT!, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE DOING THIS? JUST FOR FUN? lol And yes im trying to build a fan base, and the reason i made a website is cus i post alot of ufo videos, and other peoples website? why the hell should i benifit them when the stuff i do can benifit me? and its not as if im makeing money jesus its cost more than ive made, AND actuwaly i was sent this clip in email, downloaded and stuck a filter onit, even on the video shared u can still see the ufo.. so i dont understand what your point is.
2nd highlighted, Dishonest? and allmost mean? w/e man. and dont call me OP this aint no GLP this is dtv.

It is important to add the fact, that I like chris. I like the fact that he is very active and looking all over the place to find interesting things for us. it is very easy for us to sit here and criticize

well cheers i guess
but peace man :cheers:

Quantity > Quality
Web Hits > Authenticity
Image > Truth
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 am » by Chrisfryfyi

o dear

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

Upload to Disclose.tv

the original i was sent

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 pm » by Harbin

When the UFO's start to chase the fighter jets, that's when the shit hits the fan.
I say no worries.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 9:09 pm » by Legalizeheroin

chrisfryfyi wrote:and why didnt it activate its cloak, or dimension shifter? hmm i bet this is military black ops.. but then again..

Black Ops is a possibility, judging from the formation but my guess is that UFOs and their crews get a big kick out of fucking around with the jets scrambled to bring them down.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm » by Will69ease

Oh well, this thread coming back again. I think I commented on it and said something good right?
Well then, for shits and grins there are some dead give away's that you should see before we crown
this "UFO of the week"...

A really good CGI I might add.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 pm » by Giusdude

oooooppppsssssssssss, you just killed another illusion, willy.

shiat,and i tought i was being all smart with MY explanation of three jets.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 am » by Redwoodrick

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext