UFO BEING CHASED BY 3 US FIGHTER JETS

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 am » by Will69ease

redwoodrick wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I hated having to do that, I like Chris. But I like exposing fake ufos even more.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 am » by Chrisfryfyi

aww thats a piss take!
good work will :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 am » by Will69ease

chrisfryfyi wrote:aww thats a piss take!
good work will :cheers:

Sorry Chris, it just happened.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 am » by Redwoodrick

will69ease wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I hated having to do that, I like Chris. But I like exposing fake ufos even more.

I agree.I think folks should try to debunk a video in their own mind before presenting it as true.Perhaps offering a video for review is a better tact.
Fact is a few years ago there were a lot more people posting their UFO vids here...not so many anymore..mostly just scammers spammers and thread count whores.
I have seen amazing footage of real craft here but those vids disappear from conversation.
There was some amazing stuff from Peru a while back...
Fact is,if nobody debunks the fakes this site wont be worth a hobo's hat.And if nobody rips on the scammers they will be running things here soon.
I have also noticed that many people who used to post here a lot have moved on.I wish I had the time and computer skills to hunt down quality vids and post them.
Didn't jets stop engaging ET/UT craft a long time ago when that pilot got killed?
Anyways,keep up the objective reasoning and video analysis,it is sorely needed here :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 am » by Chrisfryfyi

agreed, to be fair this is the first time ive took some one else video, normaly stick to my own infact ive only just started doing videos so wtf am i goin on about lol, but sucks fort this one was a real winner ill sort it in the morning

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 am » by Redwoodrick

chrisfryfyi wrote:agreed, to be fair this is the first time ive took some one else video, normaly stick to my own infact ive only just started doing videos so wtf am i goin on about lol, but sucks fort this one was a real winner ill sort it in the morning

Nothing personal Chris.You do your best to find vids and bring em to us.Might wanna be careful before tossing your hat in the ring for "the real thing" before having it analysed though..
That was the one thing I liked about ATS..lots of video and audio experts there.But too many disinfo agents and geurrilla ads.Glad we have a few folks with skills here. :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 4:19 am » by Chrisfryfyi

advice taken. peace

Previous