UFO BREAKING NEWS!! Ancient ruins Discovered in Mars Decembe

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10269
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:11 am » by *WillEase*


It would be great if you DTV members left a comment on his youtube channel saying his "hoax has been exposed on DiscloseTV".
Take a moment will you?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 am » by Toxic32


Lifeoutthere wrote:what you think about this post guys??
watch the HD option for a clear view and full screen


Upload to Disclose.tv





Nice picture of the surface of Mar's. Looks strikingly like shale rock.

Image

The process in the rock cycle which forms shale is compaction. The fine particles that compose shale can remain suspended in water long after the larger and denser particles of sand have deposited. Shales are typically deposited in very slow moving water and are often found in lakes and lagoonal deposits, in river deltas, on floodplains and offshore from beach sands. They can also be deposited on the continental shelf, in relatively deep, quiet water. This process could have taken millions of years to complete.

It looks to me as though a piece of this flat looking rock has broken off and is sitting at a different angle to the surrounding rock. The colour difference could be explained by the angle of the sun above shading the side facing the camera. As for it being construction material that would take a stretch of the imagination.

You asked what is this guys. Well in my humble opinion It's a small piece of the surrounding rock. Interesting picture though.
Invictus maneo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10269
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm » by *WillEase*


Toxic32 wrote:
Lifeoutthere wrote:what you think about this post guys??
watch the HD option for a clear view and full screen


Upload to Disclose.tv





Nice picture of the surface of Mar's. Looks strikingly like shale rock.

Image

The process in the rock cycle which forms shale is compaction. The fine particles that compose shale can remain suspended in water long after the larger and denser particles of sand have deposited. Shales are typically deposited in very slow moving water and are often found in lakes and lagoonal deposits, in river deltas, on floodplains and offshore from beach sands. They can also be deposited on the continental shelf, in relatively deep, quiet water. This process could have taken millions of years to complete.

It looks to me as though a piece of this flat looking rock has broken off and is sitting at a different angle to the surrounding rock. The colour difference could be explained by the angle of the sun above shading the side facing the camera. As for it being construction material that would take a stretch of the imagination.

You asked what is this guys. Well in my humble opinion It's a small piece of the surrounding rock. Interesting picture though.


A reasonable conclusion... :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10269
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:19 pm » by *WillEase*


WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:The creator of the video already removed my comment and blocked me...how typical.


Image

But there are ways around being blocked...

Image

No doubt he will remove it too.
I hate people who post videos they know are deceptive.
In fact, this should be moved to hoaxes and disinformation because I have clearly proved it is just that.


AGAIN my comment was removed and blocked. Anyone wanting to shed the light of truth will be removed and blocked. Why? Because he knows it would expose him for deliberately lying.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 am » by Lifeoutthere


WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:The creator of the video already removed my comment and blocked me...how typical.


Image

But there are ways around being blocked...

Image

No doubt he will remove it too.
I hate people who post videos they know are deceptive.
In fact, this should be moved to hoaxes and disinformation because I have clearly proved it is just that.


AGAIN my comment was removed and blocked. Anyone wanting to shed the light of truth will be removed and blocked. Why? Because he knows it would expose him for deliberately lying.


No the problem is that u are an arrogant person. First Im not English so I for sure my spell isn't great. So why to input in my video. Before attempting another video check ur spell???. Why don't u send me an Inbox?? and I may check next time. Hold on ,u love the attention so I would treat u as a child.
Second I didn't deleted the scale, u small minded person I just took the snap shoot and It came out like that, I gave the original link in description so anyone can check the full info and original picture, so no one is hiding anything here.
And third and most. Maybe to you something far and big maybe is worth ur consideration but smaller and closer then is a hoax?? I guess in ur hole life u will never think outside the box. You are a close minded person, I read most on ur comments and non of them are constructive and you come across quiet rude most of the times. The reason you are blocked isn't ur message but the way u did it.
I guess with people like u earth should stay flat and in the centre of the universe.
Regards, I hope one day ur mind expand ,maybe that would help the world to be a nicer place.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 am » by Shaggietrip


I have to go with W666 on this one. Dont hate the skeptics with words. Info and data strikes harder.






I did comment on you tube. also disliked. I try not to get into witch hunts but...it is Christmas.
All I have for this .
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 am » by Lifeoutthere


Chaindrive wrote:Say.... can "WE" get back to this.. I pointed this out and I want in on the fun... :alien51:


Image

and of course this

Image

from seeing this

Image

But I think you can confuse that with this

Image


*ROTFLHFAO*

:clapper:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 am » by Toxic32


My comment is not in defence of Willease666. He is quiet capable of of doing that himself. But when you post a picture and ask for a conclusion or agreement as to what you implied it was. Then don't expect every body to comply with your point of view. We are not lead by the nose and will form our own opinion as to what we see. It's sad that you think we should be looking through your eyes. This is what makes this forum what it is. Post bullshit and you WILL get stuck up the arse with the horn's. So don't complain when your post is found wanting. Just look and learn. We can all misinterpret what we see. That's why people see sheep or some other shit in the cloud's. Learn to love your mistakes and move on. That's the only way you will grow. As we all do?
Invictus maneo

Writer
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 am » by Lifeoutthere


Toxic32 wrote:My comment is not in defence of Willease666. He is quiet capable of of doing that himself. But when you post a picture and ask for a conclusion or agreement as to what you implied it was. Then don't expect every body to comply with your point of view. We are not lead by the nose and will form our own opinion as to what we see. It's sad that you think we should be looking through your eyes. This is what makes this forum what it is. Post bullshit and you WILL get stuck up the arse with the horn's. So don't complain when your post is found wanting. Just look and learn. We can all misinterpret what we see. That's why people see sheep or some other shit in the cloud's. Learn to love your mistakes and move on. That's the only way you will grow. As we all do?

No sir the thing is I aint against different opinions that's why I raise the question, I will just not accept rude and aggressive comments in my channel If you don't like it then is ur problem. But to me people that come across rude to others are not even worth listen too.
merry Christmas

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 am » by Toxic32


Don't misinterpret rude for constructive comment? Your post on this site was misleading at best. You invited comment on your picture. But tried to lead the conclusion by planting. or leading that conclusion by suggesting what you thought you saw was more than it was. You must have known that this picture could be misrepresented as something It's not. And tried to create in peoples mind what you wanted to people to see. So in conclusion. And I'm going to be rude. FUCK YOU. YOU ARE BUSTARD. So don't listen to me any more.
Invictus maneo


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook