UFO Breaking News! Artificial Piramid Found in MArs 2011

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm » by Punjedi

giusdude wrote:Punjedi, bro, I feel your pain. I am usually a lot more reasonable. But lately, this site has been inundated by garbage. A bunch of new members, and MOST of them are posting CRAP. Now, if I were paranoid, I'll start thinking this was done on purpose. Only today, for example, we have pyramids on mars and tablets from the moon. It gets tiring. And when you call this retards on it, they start crying and looking from support from "gentler" members than, say, you or I.

very well put. Me? I am an inherent raging @$$, so over the last few years I have made an effort to curb that, although it still shows from time to time.

I can tolerate Alison and her crap to a point becasue there is some inherent drama entertainment with the whole twisted thing, but this?

OnLifeMars infuriates me. I want to scream and rant about how moronic this stuff is, but I digress. I will merely stand at the ready to out the offender and provide the most accurate rebuttals possible
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm » by Giusdude

I hear you. I've done it maybe a couple dozen times just when it comes to billy fucking meier... And still we get people coming out with "breaking news: ufo contactee in austria!" Or "photos from mars from billy's album" or "laser gun and other alien technologies in farmers possession!".....
If the "new members" spent an extra 5 minutes researching their garbage before posting, most of this shit would be avoided...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

how come the pics from the nasa site are realy badly croped?

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm » by Tcs042

ants on mars really. Not saying there not, but the odds are it just a small Cyclone. Cyclone on mar's can stay in one spot for hours and are ten time stronger then the one on earth.... nasa got video of some. One on earth are in the desert make sharps like those in the photo but out of sand!

but there is a outerlimits show that had a episodes that nasa bought back alen bugs from mars,,,ants tpyes..........Season 1 : Ep. 1 call sandkings Beau Brigges is the main star.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 pm » by Bpeirce2

Jesus help us all! People gawk at fuzzy rocks with straight edge and shadows and we call it pyramid,....meanwhile I bring you actual life forms from Spirit Rover and people get more excited over rocks! Whats this world coming to?

http://disclose.tv/members/action/videolist/myvideos/

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm » by Matsalted

The thing with anomaly spotting like this is that, given the billions of rocks on Mars or the moon, it would be pretty mysterious if there were no rocks that looked like pyramids and faces and such like.

I cant wait until our telescopes can show us similar anomalies on Uranus;)

Previous