UFO BREAKING NEWS! V Shape UFO spoted in Mars!!. December 20

Writer

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 6:23 pm » by Lifeoutthere

what u think about this??
merry xmas

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 7:16 pm » by Rizze

I noticed a lot of horizontal bars @3.53 which suggests to me cloning some other part of the photo, as for the supposed ufo? dirty lens maybe.

Audio was deafening.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 7:17 pm » by Toxic32

Just a quick thought. The object/spot is in the same location on the picture in both photographs. Mid-upper part of the image? These are different parts of the horizon in each image and it's unlikely that the object/spot would be captured in the same position in both pictures don't you think? I hope I'm wrong, but it could just be a grain of sand/dust on the lens. If I'm right then this spot should show up on any image from the same camera taken after the two shown in your post. I hope I'm wrong and you found a flying object on Mars. Well spotted anyway.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:Just a quick thought. The object/spot is in the same location on the picture in both photographs. Mid-upper part of the image? These are different parts of the horizon in each image and it's unlikely that the object/spot would be captured in the same position in both pictures don't you think? I hope I'm wrong, but it could just be a grain of sand/dust on the lens. If I'm right then this spot should show up on any image from the same camera taken after the two shown in your post. I hope I'm wrong and you found a flying object on Mars. Well spotted anyway.

You're not wrong.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm » by Toxic32

I hate it when what looks like a promising image turns out to be misinterpretation through lack of research. I think we have all been there at some time or other. Just goes to show extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. As they say.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 8:29 pm » by The57ironman

WillEase666 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Just a quick thought. The object/spot is in the same location on the picture in both photographs. Mid-upper part of the image? These are different parts of the horizon in each image and it's unlikely that the object/spot would be captured in the same position in both pictures don't you think? I hope I'm wrong, but it could just be a grain of sand/dust on the lens. If I'm right then this spot should show up on any image from the same camera taken after the two shown in your post. I hope I'm wrong and you found a flying object on Mars. Well spotted anyway.

You're not wrong.

... :mrgreen: ....what a guy... :flop:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...