UFO Crash in Peru - Witness Testimony Video

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 6:03 pm » by One-23

Apologies if already posted. Still worthy of a Re-post :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 16, 2013

Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt.

Lance Corporal Weygandt was stationed in Peru when he was asked to report to a crash site of a mysterious aircraft shot down into a mountainside. He said it was unlike anything he had seen. After visiting the site, he was arrested and held in a cell for days

A very believable report :clapper:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm » by Phoenix rising

Very interesting, I wonder if this is controlled info release, after the warning he had not to disclose here he is disclosing without to much fear, good post :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 pm » by Toxic32

Well what can you say. He sounds convincing and truthful to me with honest eyes and I believe him. But then again I believed my girl friend when she told so wasn't shagging around. So what does that say about my judgment?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 am » by Temps13

If this is true it paints a very interesting picture further to the speculation that there are two or more ET factions..further to the nasa footage over Pine Gap of the UFO being shot at etc..
If we consider Rendlesham to be true & the events described by Larry Warren (where Commander Gordon Williams told three 'Watchers' he would get them a certain part from Ramstein & it would take ten hours),then why if they are working with them would they shoot at them with anti aircraft missiles?
Unless the scenario is exactly as speculated & there are some we work with,as testified by McClellan etc & some we try to shoot down.
I would tend to believe this scenario is true..from what we can reasonably infer from the massive amount of evidence
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 am » by Aardvaaks

Very interesting interview from 'Sirius' film makers. Organic ship, well worth the half hour view.

:flop: 123.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx