UFO dallas Texas 9.26.09 5pm

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm » by bugmenot

of topic just stumbled on this if youve got blood running thru your veins he he
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... othes.html :obsessed:

Writer

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 pm » by Sw33tlou

I saw a triangle shaped ufo recently and a bright disc-like craft just a couple nights ago here in Atlanta. Pretty nice pics you got there. I need to get a nice camera cause the triangle craft get alot closer than the discs.
I no longer "WANT TO BELIEVE"
I know. It is now time to decide what we do with this knowledge.

brillbilly

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 pm » by brillbilly

Image Published:

04 August 2009

By Chris Amery

A stargazer has described how she spotted a strange light in the sky over Newton-le-Willows on Sunday evening (August 2).

Jude Flint, of Cairn Brae, Newton, says she and her husband Danny were stunned to see an orange cube-shaped UFO hurtling across the sky shortly before 9 pm.

She said: "I'm very sceptical about men from Mars, but my husband and I are completely baffled about this and want an explanation. We also wondered who else may have spotted it.

"We are both intelligent professional people who are not attention seekers nor sci-fi fans - just two very curious and baffled people.

"Hope you can help solve our mystery? I'm sure there is a very logical explanation."

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/newtoncube.html
source & references:

http://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/st-he ... 5518947.jp
Image28 May 2009

MUSWELL Hill's growing reputation as "Roswell Hill" for its mysterious night-sky activity has taken another alien turn with the latest UFO sighting.

Actor Sam Lathem was so spooked by the appearance of a large cube-shaped "ship" with orange lights erratically making its way across the sky he sketched an image of the floating object.

The 44-year-old, of Ellington Road, said: "What was really peculiar was it was a cube and had orange lights coming from underneath and it was such a close-up view.

"It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck. It slowed a bit and then suddenly went off again.

"It was really strange because there was no noise and you would have thought at that distance it would have woken up everybody on the street. It doesn't make any sense."

He claimed to have spotted the UFO outside his window for about 30 seconds before it shot off towards Alexandra Palace at about 10.30pm last Wednesday.

He said it was his first close encounter of something he really could not explain.

"Whatever the military are up to or whatever the aliens are doing it was just weird," he said. "I think we're all being a bit silly to live in denial about it.

"The weight of evidence is really building up - and especially now I've had this encounter which I felt was so personal."

Other shock sightings reported in Muswell Hill in the past include a bright orange ball the size of a helicopter, and a silver two-pronged ship which whizzed across the sky.

If you saw the UFO, contact the Journal newsdesk on 020 8342 5777 or e-mail nlnews@archant.co.uk,good job on the picture inhansment lonewolf :cheers:

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:56 pm » by Mahalo

howdy conspirator, i checked your photo with photozoom pro and its so interesting. i zoomed it out to 53736 times 36003...it is not a airplane or birds... you can go to their website and download the program - called bevista photozoom pro..you can use it for testing the program for a few weeks...try and zoom it out... you did a wonderful job!

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 pm » by TheDuck

sw33tlou wrote:I saw a triangle shaped ufo recently and a bright disc-like craft just a couple nights ago here in Atlanta. Pretty nice pics you got there. I need to get a nice camera cause the triangle craft get alot closer than the discs.

keep posting man your now as mad as the rest of us :flop:

@ Bugmen yeh I've saved that picture from your post, definitely real and definitely an alien and some people still say where is the proof, *cough erm right there staring you in the face lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm » by Slith

mahalo wrote:howdy conspirator, i checked your photo with photozoom pro and its so interesting. i zoomed it out to 53736 times 36003...it is not a airplane or birds... you can go to their website and download the program - called bevista photozoom pro..you can use it for testing the program for a few weeks...try and zoom it out... you did a wonderful job!

Can you post it?

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm » by TheDuck

:banana: Welcome new posters. :banana:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am » by Dboyseeker

:flop: the nearest thing i can find remotely similar..?

taken on 6th April 2007. We were in a little town called Moonta in South Australia, about 2 hours drive from Adelaide City
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 am » by Seahawk

loneqqwolf wrote:What my filters show and my opinion only is a sled like craft with a being in it, course you might see something different. I see things as they are.

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

I agree with you 100%. Great observation.

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 5:32 am » by Realorfake

LowSix wrote:This is about the best i can whip for a five minute deal..
I am not sure if there were four panel sections or six..
The photo appears to show four with perhaps that third set being the corner
instead of a part of the side like this diagram.

Also the sections were a little more rounded than this..these are a bit squarish..

I couldnt see that background piece very well, couldnt tell if it was solid or a strut item..but the right side section was apart from the body of it connected by something...
All of the parts were reasonably rounded so again, i TOTALLY understand the balloon analogy and i cant discount anyone, other than the scale just didnt say balloon to me, unless it was an application balloon, instead of say a pack of party balloons..no way they were party balloon bunch, I would swear to that without hesitation, but giantweather/recon level ballon structure..id have to say..Ok maybe..

It did not appear to bob and weave, but it is off its axis from one pic to the next so that could be a Point for the balloon crowd..

I'd say thats pretty good for 5 minutes...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PreviousNext