UFO dallas Texas 9.26.09 5pm

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 am » by Loneqqwolf

loneqqwolf wrote:Thank you.

I have mailed my friend in Israel and hopefully will hear back from him soon.

Got a reply,

I know the video well.
If you remember I live in Bitsaron (not Shderot) located approx 2 miles north
from Kibbutz Hatzor (where this video was taken) and Hatsor Israeli AF base.

My opinion is that this is a genuine video and not hoax, however this is only
an opinion based on viewing it on you-tube, accumulated experience and gut feeling.
I have not witnessed the incident nor practiced scientific systematic analysis expertise on the video.

Darn I forgot to ask if he knows anyone who has seen it, another mail then, sorry.

Ross
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 10:05 pm » by Taymour

marduk2012 wrote:
loneqqwolf wrote:Marduk great video I have a friend in Israel I will mail him and ask if he has either seen or heard of this video.

Thank you for sharing. :cheers:

Ross

The only info about the colossal cubic ufo over Israel I have is sis:

In August 1996, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor
for two nights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy
kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO but the battery of the family camera wore down. A
neighbour with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of
the amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

This one? :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 pm » by Savwafair2012

The official report:
Log Number: US-09292009-0001
Submitted Date: 2009-09-29 01:43
Event Date: 1966-06-18 22:00
City: Round Rock
Region: Texas
Longitude: -97.6883
Latitude: 30.516
Shape: Other,Unknown
Duration: 06:00:00
Distance: Unknown
Entity Type: Unknown
Description: I was outside in a field of hay or grass. The weather had broken from hot to thunderheads (no rain but delicious eddies of wind and coolness.) I put out the thought, "Well, come on then." Shortly thereafter my experience began. I had had some experiences as a child but I never framed them as about UFO's. My parents wouldn't have mentioned such a thing to me. This was in Wisconsin. I would talk more about this if asked. Later, as a teenager I had friends who fancied themselves as advanced thinkers (and probably were). They researched the eating of peyote. This was about 1962. They had no idea that other white kids (at least in California) were altering their consciousnesses. I joined in on some of this experimentation but I was young (14) living at home and living an active life as a surfer and achiever at school. (I graduated as valedictorian). Anyway they were interested in UFOs and stood on empty stretches of beach (Padre Island, Texas) and made circles and tried to call them down - without success. I was never along on those nights and in fact it frightened me. Why it frightened me more than raw peyote is curious question... Anyway. The night in question I had drank some semi-concentrated peyote tea. I'm going to say that straight out. The reason I was out dancing in the field alone was that I felt wonderful and in tune with what was. And it seemed to be the next step to invite them to respond. It was fully dark - at least 10 pm. Shortly after I did so I went back into the house. There were 3 young men there. We were staying in a farmhouse near Round Rock which had not been lived in by farmers for a long time (it was rented.) The whole area was largely deserted. Two of the men were my friends and they had invited me to come out of the city and be at the farm and help keep the fire going around the large cauldron of cooking down peyote. They had been working for days - getting it there, grinding it up, and they were tired. Neither of them to my knowledge had used any substance that night. I do not remember there being any marijuana around. The third man belonged to a band who used the house to practice in. He did not know any of us and certainly did not know me. I believe he took something - probably acid earlier in the evening. We were on an upstairs porch that faced hmmm, maybe southwest (I could be wrong about that.) There were skudding clouds and few stars that were obscured and then shone. It was a beautiful peaceful night. Then the light arrived. It zigzagged in front of eyes in long looping zzs. Then it steadied directly in front of us. And then it landed slowly and straight down until its light was obscured by the scrub trees in that direction. We watched the light shine through the trees. And then the light went out. The mood was still jolly at that point. We decided to go see what it was. There had been no sound of plane or helicopter and we thought it probably was a UFO. The jokes were: "Would JC come back in a UFO?", "Should we carry a flashlight or will that look like a weapon?" "Maybe smiling (and showing our teeth) would not be polite." We were OK with all of this. One man had gone to bed pleading exhaustion. I had awakened him to witness the light and landing and then he grumbled off. We went outside and the mood changed immediately. There were dogs barking (far off in all directions), mooing cattle...We walked about half the distance that we thought was the right amount to walk and then we couldn't walk any closer. The hair was standing up on my neck, I was terrified, and my companions weren't in better shape. We turned around and walked back to the farm house. My friend gave up on the thought that I would tend the fire where the peyote was cooking. In fact we were concerned that they might sample it, thinking it soup (peyote tastes horrible but who knows about alien palates?). We went back upstairs but did not lock the downstairs doors as we felt that if "they" were coming for us that a mere wooden door wouldn't stop someone who had crossed a galaxy. We gathered in the living room. I felt that They were close by. By that I mean that I felt an intense feeling of contact of some sort. I am somewhat pre-cognitive but this was far far more intense that anything I had experienced in any state of mind. Incidentally I had thrown up the peyote tea almost immediately and had had no hallucinations or such. Just a euphoria (which was now long gone). My friend said, "I'm going to go check the porch." I really felt something was close and started to say "No!" but then thought. If something IS on the porch, we'll know momentarily. He went and checked and said, "There's nothing there." Which made me realize that maybe the closeness was a mental thing not a physical visitation. However I had waves of fear and my friend knew that. So I was amazed (in a bad way) when he said, "I'm tired; I have to sleep, sorry..." and stumbled away leaving me there. The other unknown man had at this point disappeared; I never saw him again until the next morning when he tore out of the driveway after saying, "I don't want to talk about this. I never want to see any of you again!" And I never did. I lay down on a bed with black cat which seemed to be living in the house. It alternately purred and scratched me - but not to get away. It and I were terrified, my heart was pounding and finally I thought, "You are killing me. I can't handle this. I'm sorry." With that my vision narrowed to tiny point (like an old black and white TV) and then I woke up fairly late in the morning. We all showed up downstairs at the same time and shook our heads and said, "What happened here last night?" No one suggested that I had created it or had been hysterical or bad tripping. We thought about walking down to where we thought it had landed (?). But the circumstances of being in the middle of a botched mescaline batch and the thought of calling - who? A county sheriff? The press? This was redneck country. The legal consequence of being caught with even a joint was hard time in a prison. We could not afford to tell anyone and no one would have believed us even if we had. I knew then that no one would believe us and particularly me. I also knew that drinking or eating even a small quantity of peyote precludes sleep for at least 8 hours. It is not a "recreational drug". I never believed that I just "fell asleep." There are a few postscripts to this story. One, years later a friend of mine who had heard my story told me that a man who was mayor of Round Rock told him that he had been awakened one summer night by two Mexican kids who had ridden a burro over to his house. They pounded on the door saying that there was a UFO in a field near their house. He finally was persuaded to get up and get dressed and drive them out to where they said it was. When they got to the empty field, they said, "It's gone." He had always assumed he had been hoaxed until he heard my story secondhand. I never talked to him (I had moved away by then) and am not sure that we were talking about the same night or even the same year. The farm we had been on was about 20 miles from a small air force base. It was also near a large electrical transformer field or whatever those fenced yards full of electrical stuff are called. When I had my firstborn child at age 32 I ended up needing an emergency C section. They rushed me into the operating room and were running meds into my arm to knock me out and my doctor (gowned and masked) leaned over me and said, "Goodnight Paulette". I had a huge panic reaction because at that moment, before I went out as a terrified young woman in Texas I remembered fading out and in that brief flash before I went SEEING SOMEONE/THING LEANING OVER ME. When I woke up and was handed a baby I was still traumatized by that memory flash. OK. And my kids have had their own experiences. And I've had subsequent experiences (not as dramatic). In my dreams frequently (even now) I am watching the sky and see, way way above me the stars start to move. No one else seems to notice. Then one drifts down and down until it is over my house or outside my window. I go outside. I also go outside to meet with them. There is never any more to that type of dream. (It is possible that other dreams are about aliens who are shapeshifters or can make people think they are people. The reason I think these dreams are related is the compulsion to meet with them. I was hypnotized by a woman who knew nothing about aliens or UFOs but I had had a fear reaction in a workshop (about 1982 or 3) she gave in which she gave us relaxation inducements. All good until she said, "You are a child, laying in a field of flowers and there is a little cloud above you.." And I jumped up screaming, "It's not a cloud!" So she took me back in a session (later at her house) and I didn't remember any more details except on the tape I am speaking with a pronounced Texas accent (which I had tried to get rid of, living in Canada). On the tape she says, "And even though you were asleep, you remember what happened to you then." I sorta remembered her induction but I never heard that part until I replayed the tape. I just lay there breathing until she brought me out. There were fragments (and I am somewhat leery of hypnosis)in which I said that I associated the color deep green with whatever I contacted and also that my impression was that it/he was not comfortable here on earth - the air the gravity, whatever. That's it. The other incidents could be spoken of too. I was not always stoned; in fact that was probably the turning point of getting that stoned. I graduated from college, worked as a nurse and eventually I got my master's degree in counselling here in Canada. Which is what I still do.

One Moment Please...x Retrieving detail for case number 19718...
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 pm » by -Marduk-

loneqqwolf wrote:
loneqqwolf wrote:Thank you.

I have mailed my friend in Israel and hopefully will hear back from him soon.

Got a reply,

I know the video well.
If you remember I live in Bitsaron (not Shderot) located approx 2 miles north
from Kibbutz Hatzor (where this video was taken) and Hatsor Israeli AF base.

My opinion is that this is a genuine video and not hoax, however this is only
an opinion based on viewing it on you-tube, accumulated experience and gut feeling.
I have not witnessed the incident nor practiced scientific systematic analysis expertise on the video.

Darn I forgot to ask if he knows anyone who has seen it, another mail then, sorry.

Ross

Great research, Lone. Thank you for that...I wonder what this object was? :headscratch:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 pm » by Mep630

Low top left small pic looks like it has wings, you sure this is not a plane? (imo)

And I am not just saying that because I think your a dick. I mean it. I didnt even zoom in on it and it look like is has some wings going back. Did you enlarge this any in PS?

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 pm » by Lowsix

Far Left photo is the reference plane that appeared to follow it.

The right two photos are the object,
and i cant find anything resembling wings in the two right photos.

So im not sure what youre seeing though..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 am » by Loneqqwolf

My friend in Israel is on holiday and when he gets back he will try and contact family that took the video and anyone else he can find.

So as soon as I hear from him I will post his reply.

I met him here at Disclose couple of years ago and we have been friends ever since.
Ross
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm » by -Marduk-

Moon the Balloon?

There’s a giant blimp, white with three tail fins, hanging over the city these days and it’s causing a stir among Kandaharis who believe the Americans are using it to spy on them.And it could be they’re right. “Many people believe it’s a spy blimp that can see through walls to look at our women,” said Ghulam Ghami, a local fixer attuned to the buzz in coffee shops and kebab stands. While that notion is outlandish, the U.S. is developing a $400-million blimp-like surveillance airship. It is expected to be deployed in Afghanistan by 2011.

Lockheed Martin’s long endurance multi-intelligence vehicle (LEMV), as it’s named, will be 250-feet (76-metre) long, and able to float at up to 20,000 feet for three weeks at a time. As for its surveillance capabilities, a 40-foot-long (12 m.) stretch behind the cockpit will house a selection of spy gear, including a motion sensor and radar. While the LEMV has yet to be built — the contract will be awarded this month — Lockheed Martin has already produced a prototype: the P-791. The P-791, which flew six times in 2006, is half the planned length of the LEMV. In test flights, the P-791 showed itself capable of carrying heavy loads and executing sharp turns. Could the blimp over Kandahar actually be an eye-in-the-sky P-791? It’s plainly visible to the naked eye, and looks spectacular lit up at night. That seems counter to the notion of spying as a furtive, clandestine pursuit.

Calls to the U.S. Defence Department were not returned. Might the blimp be a weather balloon of sorts, used to gather scientific data for research purposes? Possibly, but most weather develops over water, and Afghanistan is land locked. Whatever it is, the blimp is making locals uneasy. “People don’t like it,” said Ghami. “Some are saying they are going to shoot at it.” The LEMV is sure to be an imposing sight when it is test deployed in Afghanistan in 2011. As a hybrid airship, the LEMV is heavier than air but will get some of its buoyancy from gas compartments. It will feature turbines on its underside to help launch it into the air and will require a short runway.

In the early 20th century, airships were used in warfare, with dirigibles being employed for bombing and for intelligence gathering. However, the advent of airplanes and horrific disasters such as the Hindenburg fire put an end to the airship as a war weapon. Now airships are poised to make a return to the battle front. The LEMV will be used primarily for intelligence gathering on such area as the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Annoyed Kandaharis could consider borrowing a tactic from the people of Sarnia, Ont. About 70 people there dropped their pants to “moon the balloon.”

It was a protest against a spy balloon that a U.S. company began using over the summer to monitor the border, including their town. …

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Gia ... story.html
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous