UFO dallas Texas 9.26.09 5pm

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am » by Lowsix

I am so pissed.
This is how this crap goes..

I had the opportunity for the picture of a FUCKING LIFETIME, but i could not focus the camera through the eyepiece of the 13X spotting scope i viewed this through...it was amazing. It simply would not acquire..so i was forced to take photos with the camera alone.

D200 @ 200mm
iso 100
f5.6 at 1/90

Object was stationary for ten minutes and looked like a star..
Then i saw it move off and i fell out of my chair..
Initially overhead as i went out for a smoke break, but by the time I had the scope tripod and camera together it had moved off from straight overhead to about 2 oClock..

I viewed it first throught the scope and it looked much like the photo but drastically more detailed..Then i tried to get the camera to focus thru the eyepiece and that wouldnt work, so i took the shots straight..from the camera alone..

EAAAGHHHHHHH!

It moved VERY slow..1/4 the speed of airplanes that flew by at similar altitudes, and then toward the end of the viewing, this white jet headed toward it, and circled underneath it, appearing to try to get near, but the thing stayed ahead of it for about five minutes, i looked down for a minute, and back up, and it was gone...the jet then exited..all of the photos of the plane are identical to this one, and same for the object..these were the clearest two...of about ten.

The photos show the object and the airplane at the exact scale to each other and at the appearance of the same altitude..it was CLEARLY larger than the airplane..and you can clearly see, its not a damn plane.

Drone? Balloon? "Something Else"?
Jesus i wish i could get that scope to focus for you guys..
Im just blown away...

These may not appear like much to you, and i completely understand..totally.
Id look and say..hmm..dunno...

Judge for yourself.
First is the combo shot all shot at same zoom, same view...
then, the photos showing the full frame, so you can see how high up it is.
200mm is not HUGE zoom, but pretty damn decent...

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am » by Spliffffstar

That's definitely weird, dude. Especially since you said it disappeared suddenly. I had a similar experience with a gray looking object with two rows of three lights which also just disappeared when I looked away for a second or so.

Did I get you right? You said a plane tried to catch up to it? Because that just makes it weirder.

Thanks for the info, though. I'm always happy to see that I'm not the only one to witness weird shit in the skies.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 am » by Lowsix

Thing that bothers me the most, other than not getting it in the scope, was the scale..
All photos are shot with the lens maxed out, so that scale to each other is accurate..

It was large.
Really large.

Eagghhhh...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 am » by bugmenot

nice catch :alien:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 am » by Spliffffstar

Don't beat yourself up, man. The pics are good enough to see that this is definitely nothing normal you saw there.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 am » by Boondox681

low,you lucky bastard!quick goat thinking thinking there buddy.nice :flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 3:26 am » by Solimage

Just think, that was daytime too. I've caught things on camera at night and had people say how bad of a photographer I am. Maybe I am, but the crazy part is they (UFO) really are hard to get focused right with the camera's out on the market. Most of the time they are there but only for a few seconds and to have the time to bust a camera out and set it up in time for the "catch of a lifetime" turns out quite often to be a daunting task.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 3:34 am » by Bronzept

sorry to bring it to you low ,but for me it just look like some ballons :shock:

But is nice to see that some of the most spetic persons around here ad seen some wierd shit,because i must confess a few weeks ago i have seen the most starnge thing in all my live,3 oranje balls floating above my head,i really whant to belive I just need something that no one can say is not man made! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 am » by Texaskon

dint see it here in houston ... tho i probably wasnt outside at exactlly 5 ...jus wondering what part of dallas? ......im real close to spacecenter and i catch some odd things similar to that every once and agian.... all im sayin is "they" got a large intrest in texas huh?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 4:49 am » by Lowsix

bronzept wrote:sorry to bring it to you low ,but for me it just look like some ballons :shock:

But is nice to see that some of the most spetic persons around here <---Im one of the more SPETIC persons around here? Awww..thats sweet of ya mate! lol ad seen some wierd shit,because i must confess a few weeks ago i have seen the most starnge thing in all my live,3 oranje balls floating above my head,i really whant to belive I just need something that no one can say is not man made! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

It would take about a trillion balloons to be three times the size of a jet....

But of course i know what youre saying,
but i CAN say (if only for myself)
since i totally understand seeing it from the outside
is that through the spotting scope, it most defintely wasnt balloons.
The edges were straight, and it appeared to have an octagonal shape....

And each balloon would have been larger than the fuselage of that plane..im telling you those were successive shots, and the plane were UNDER it..and the scale of object to plane in the blowup is accurate..

They were able to stop, stay in place for several minutes, and then move off, and then disappear completely. Ballons cant do that..and dont have hard edges..

BUT..BUT..i know..might have been balloons..
Cheers.

Next