UFO DISCLOSURE 2011 ITS COMING!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm » by Kerrblur2

alienboy when are you going to learn to post videos on your threads correctly? i believe I've tried telling you this 3 times now.... lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm » by Fatbastard

Touche ! :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Writer

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm » by Alienboy

boondox681 wrote:
inteligence

dude,your not helping your cause.

i already dont have friends...cuz of this so wat id rather have knowlegde n be alone then be ignorant n speak about people n do nuttin will hangin out...fucka friend

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 pm » by Helios

Alienboy ignore people dont let them get you down.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 7:14 pm » by Fatbastard

Waking up today, with denunciations too start your day, hopeing it makes for a fun & peace full existence. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 7:17 pm » by Bettyboolean

boondox681 wrote:
inteligence

dude,your not helping your cause.

it's you're not your, a contraction of you are. :dancer:

so err... whats this thread about?
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 pm » by Seahawk

It's about spelling and grammar, apparently. Doh! Pots calling kettles black? I give up. Tell me. Lol. Regardless, I think he made a good point. I know 7 year olds that can tell you all about the current situation regarding U.F.O.s. Well, ok, only one 7 y/o. Point is, a lot of our youth are interested and involved. Pretty dam cool, imo.

Lol. Go ahead, grammar/ spell checkers. I probably made some errors too. :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 pm » by Snoozepilot

There's not going to be a disclosure from the US in 2012! And the "the one who from heaven came" is not going to invade or reveal them -self’s in 2012!
Why?
NASA have just recently announced plans for manned space-flights to asteroids and Mars probably around 2030-2040. This will be achieved with conventional technology and not by any reverse engineering originating from captured UFO's. Why would we use fossil fuel if our governments reveal their contacts with alien cultures and that secret programs have made it possible to build human made UFO's?

Remember Phil Schneider? A brown dwarf is heading our way but it won’t be here until 2050 and will raise havoc on our planet. According to some prophecy at the end-times humans will have created giant fruits, berries and vegetables. Haven’t seen any of that yet but it's coming since the DNA technology is here. Mother shipton prophecy; after the fiery dragon a silver serpent will appear and spew out men of unknown origin who will intermingle with the human race. Edgar Cacy had a vision of being treated on a hospital 2120. He was informed that great earth changes had occurred and he saw New York being rebuilt and a cigar shaped silver object fly over the city.

This is something our children or grand children will experience. Not us!

:badair:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 pm » by Glassjaw667

I'm so proud of fatbastard! He started a thread wondering why people bash each other and talk shit,and he is straight getting after the insults and startin Wars! Fuckin get em boy!

@gius, you tell him dude, don't let them ruin my morning entertainment!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm » by Boondox681

i already dont have friends...cuz of this so wat id rather have knowlegde n be alone then be ignorant n speak about people n do nuttin will hangin out...fucka friend

you know the big hubub in the republican debate about the guy in a coma with no insurance and no one to help him?
that's you.

that's nothing to be proud of
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PreviousNext