UFO Disclosure Petition on Whitehouse.gov!!!

Writer

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm » by Alienagent

it was just announced on NY Times blog, that the marijuana petition got 77, 000 signatures for the same days since the online petition service works! Don't know one or more than one petitions. Anyway. Aren't there 77, 000 Disclosure people?

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm » by Glassjaw667

@alienagent, come on man, everyone knows if your weed if good enough you can see all kinds of UFO's. Who needs 'official' disclosure when you got legal kind buds? :D

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm » by Glassjaw667

@alienagent, come on man, everyone knows if your weed if good enough you can see all kinds of UFO's. Who needs 'official' disclosure when you got legal kind buds? :D

Writer

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:57 pm » by Alienagent

the Disclosure petition gets only as many signatures (6400 by now), because of the strange silence of the leading insiders in the field.

I will not describe the benefits of the official extraterrestrial disclosure. They are obvious. Not that we know of UFO is what matters. We are few. What matters is the world to know and to get access. If it doesn't happen during Obama admin, we get to 2012. It is as simple as that. Other nations may or may not do it, but this is not an excuse. And the impact on America and the world will not be the same. Do you see Putin in the role of savior of humanity? Because it is that important. The ET could do their Disclosure, as Stephen Bassett said in his last interview, but it doesn't depend on us. After all, they may want to see us how we act and organize on our own free will and initiative. This is what they see.

I cannot hide my disappointment from the people who should promote it, who now keep deep silence already 10 days out of 30. One may wonder, what agendas do they serve, if they do not agree with that? We will not have a chance like that anytime soon. Or they hope they will launch their own projects and petitions? I don't believe so, and it will be useless if they do not put their vote behind this one. Obama will not review disclosure petitions everyday. he will do the Disclosure only once, and it will change the world.

Hope Obama will use these several thousand votes anyway, to make the future happens now.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:18 pm » by Poooooot

Well I signed it, but I don't really think it will do any good. This whole "We The People" thing is just a 'marketing ploy,' if you will.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm » by Frutty

poooooot wrote:Well I signed it, but I don't really think it will do any good. This whole "We The People" thing is just a 'marketing ploy,' if you will.

Agreed, and I would add the number of people that have signed so far is incredibly insignificant, and I think to know the reason why:

Generic population of the world are an homogeneous mass of sheeple

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Writer

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 pm » by Alienagent

Camelot forum just made me a psyop, asking why I post again and again about Disclosure petition, so I decided to delete all my posts connected to Disclosure there.
Full official silence. I do not criticize them, I just report their apparent position that is evident for everyone who enters there. They are not alone in that. I haven't heard another big Et-related community as theirs to come out with clear statement that they support the petition of PRG. Because it is PRG?Or because of other agenda, as not to have a Disclosure? Not to have a Grey disclosure may be? Or someone else's? Whose Disclosure will most of these communities support then? Do we have different alien agendas played out here, for the theater where we are put in? You make your own conclusions who stands where. The petition will not go viral. We will not have Disclosure. Thanks to that.

I hope Camelot leaders come out clear. But I also hope for Avalon leaders, and for so many others, who did nothing until this day to support that. Let I be wrong and they support it, and we have 100,000votes on October 22.

Only if Obama really wants it, only then we will have it. Or Putin. But not "we the people".

Initiate

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 am » by Lavell1

Like this shits really gonna happen because if there was a petition to Disclose ET info wouldn't they already be disclosing by making a petition for disclosing

Writer

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am » by Alienagent

seems Wilcock turns towards immediate disclosure, much more than the rest of insiders. I read with interest his latest article.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... roundbases

I still expect the other numerous insiders to prove to most of us, that they have not betrayed us about the move for a public disclosure, and its immediate benefits to the collapsing world societies, here and now. Not hiding in the name of unclear promises of 5d ascension of selected individuals, while leaving behind the 7 bln population. And in the process turning the great move towards disclosing extraterrestrial truth into a closed club -like egalitarian group with high entrance tickets, not affordable even for the majority of readers in developed countries. If so, we should look for the truth somewhere else. Perhaps exactly in the few groups and researchers who push for ET Disclosure here and now, by the current US administration BEFORE 2012. That will make a difference for the lifestyle and for the SURVIVAL of the average citizen of this planet, including Indian and Chinese, and not empty promises of imaginary bright future for 2012 survivors. The clock is ticking. We have no right of more wrong moves.

Do some of the insiders defend some other ET alien agendas that do not support the public disclosure? Such as Annunaki for example?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 am » by Whiteknight2000

Interesting.

If the big players in the fields of UFO's aren't promoting the disclosure petition then you really should start to question them, and their motives.

PreviousNext