UFO Disclosure Petition on Whitehouse.gov!!!

Writer
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 2:19 pm » by Alienagent


The threshold moved to 25000 signatures. Hopefully only for new petitions. Still the counter on the Disclosure petition indicates zero for the necessary signatures, and 8600 signed.
You see, I don't know what kind of ET will be disclosed, if any by Obama admin. But I know if nothing is done, we are already deep into the trouble, as a world, as countries, as individuals. So a positive disclosure of technology should be welcomed. I don't know how evil the Gray are, and why should the disclosure of Grey technology be an obstacle for those ET who anyway do not participate in governmental projects. They can show up anytime they want to. Seems they are not in a hurry. Also notice there are Human ET among those who collaborate with the government. The Orions human ET, talked about Dan Burisch. And other insiders. Someone said they walked the corridors of the Pentagon unnoticed, so similar to humans from Earth.

We are already on collision course. To expect miraculous 5D shift via energy boom, instead to work what we have here and now? These insiders are not serious, are they. Shutting the door before a realistic Disclosure, they do not advance their cause either.

Hope gives Obama's last conference, where he spoke of development green tech and new energy sources. Does he mean ET or Tesla technology?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm » by Giusdude


Alienagent, I am leaning towards aiming this is YOUR petition.
Man, you are pushing this thing on every web forum.
People are not signing it, IMHO, because they know it's pretty much useless.
it won't do anything.
It does not serve any purpose.
A good concept, sure.
But nothing more.

Welcome to dtv, by the way.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6966
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm » by E6722maj


giusdude wrote:Welcome to dtv, by the way.


he he that sounds quite menacing G (i imagined it whispered a la marlon brando in the godfather) :flop:

.
whatever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm » by Giusdude


e6722maj wrote:
giusdude wrote:Welcome to dtv, by the way.


he he that sounds quite menacing G (i imagined it whispered a la marlon brando in the godfather) :flop:

.



No, absolutely not....
I mean it.
See? Another example of miscomunication due to the lack of personal contact.
I really meant to welcome this guy.
I think his intentions are really good, but sadly useless.
Again, it's just IMHO...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 am » by Alienagent


Seems the Grey and their human collaborators are on the run. That may change the Disclosure as well. May be the petition is too little too late. Anyway, I'd like to have access to these technologies.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... roundbases

Writer
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am » by Alienagent


this is not my petition, obviously. What matters for me, is to know the ET and to get in touch and helped by their technology or other advanced knowledge that is said to be thousands years ahead of ours. And that to happen NOW, not after most of us are dead, awaiting the Resurrection.

BTW, I do not care of your personal opinion of myself, if it matters at all for what we are discussing here.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm » by Giusdude


alienagent wrote:Seems the Grey and their human collaborators are on the run. That may change the Disclosure as well. May be the petition is too little too late. Anyway, I'd like to have access to these technologies.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... roundbases



Yeah, you really sound sane....

Wait, I got it. Spamming wilcox rubbish.
I, personally, call it bullshit.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 pm » by Giusdude


Taken from one of the websites (I will not link because I won't help this spammer...)
"you have to lift your vibration frequency to be able to communicate"
"buy a membership" (lol)
"disclosure will happen at the end of the year" -wilcox talking to noory on air -oct. 2009.....
"BUY MY BOOKS AND DVDS TO LEARN HOW TO RAISE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS"....


Dude, go away.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm » by Alienagent


giusdude, I see you have...Posts: 2455
Congratulations! In other forums I have a similar rate of posts. However, I do not attack the new posters ironically only because I disagree with them. Rather I present logically my views that might be contrary to theirs. Thank you for your formal words of welcome anyway, appreciated.

About your last posts, if you think you can just ridicule me for reposting Wilcock and commenting on aliens, and that is OK in a forum that bears the name DISCLOSE, then I have nothing more to add. I do not agree with Wilcock all the times. But sometimes he posts valuable insider data, that is not accessible in other places. I can't say whether it is this time, but what he posts surely sounds at least interesting for me and for all who visit his site. I have what to argue with David though.

The Disclosure petition, the topic of this thread, got 10 000 + and that puts it in a more favorable position with the first set goal of 5000. Hopefully Obama will review it. And will disclose the extraterrestrial truth whatever it is. It will be a landmark event in human history. And that may coincide with other events in the political and economic spectrum that we all witness on the news.

Thanks to all who appreciated what I've put forward in this thread. The matter of discovering the truth requires to ask questions, inconvenient and stupid may be, but necessary.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm » by Giusdude


alienagent wrote:giusdude, I see you have...Posts: 2455
Congratulations! In other forums I have a similar rate of posts. However, I do not attack the new posters ironically only because I disagree with them. Rather I present logically my views that might be contrary to theirs. Thank you for your formal words of welcome anyway, appreciated.

About your last posts, if you think you can just ridicule me for reposting Wilcock and commenting on aliens, and that is OK in a forum that bears the name DISCLOSE, then I have nothing more to add. I do not agree with Wilcock all the times. But sometimes he posts valuable insider data, that is not accessible in other places. I can't say whether it is this time, but what he posts surely sounds at least interesting for me and for all who visit his site. I have what to argue with David though.

The Disclosure petition, the topic of this thread, got 10 000 + and that puts it in a more favorable position with the first set goal of 5000. Hopefully Obama will review it. And will disclose the extraterrestrial truth whatever it is. It will be a landmark event in human history. And that may coincide with other events in the political and economic spectrum that we all witness on the news.

Thanks to all who appreciated what I've put forward in this thread. The matter of discovering the truth requires to ask questions, inconvenient and stupid may be, but necessary.



A lot of empty words, one FACT:
YOU ARE PROMOTING A SCAMMER.
If a petition is signed by people like you, I prefer for it to disappear. You, hoaxers and scammers alike are the reason why the rest of us-believers but not fools- are taken for a ride.
Fuck wilcox.
Fuck this useless waste of time.
Fuck people that come out and say "the greys are on the run" with a straight face, having nothing to produce to support their ridiculous claims.
yes, this site is called DISCLOSE....
But it doesn't mean that your bollox fly here.
try gfl, ats, glp.......
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook