UFO Disclosure Petition on Whitehouse.gov!!!

Writer

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 1:50 am » by Rwa100

★★Whitehouse.gov has a UFO Disclosure petition★★

posted on the Whitehouse website

www.whitehouse.gov/gKC

takes only 1 minute to sign

non-u.s. citizens can participate

formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure.
Disclosure Petition - Paradigm Research Group

"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon."

___

Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.

Relevant Websites: www.disclosurepetition.info, www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

www.whitehouse.gov/gKC

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 am » by Istvan12

Looks like the petition only needs 341 more to sign by Oct 22 '11 for it to be offical .. I really hope this goes through .. if I was an American I would sign already .. I suggest any Americans to get friends to sign it if they haven't yet

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 am » by Gayishzionists

this "fetition" is a fucking joke ! BETTER RISE UP NOW !! :hiho:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 2:23 am » by Istvan12

well at least when you try you can say you tried ..
Trying and failing is better then not trying at all.
or like my father use to tell me, "50% of trying to something is better then 100% of doing nothing at all".

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 1:27 am » by Frutty

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Writer

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 am » by Kelso

I sighned it and I am from new Zealand for fuck sakes! Come on you slack pricks do it,or just wonder what the truth really is.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 am » by Spock

I had to create a whitehouse.gov account before I can sign a petition - but I did create one and will. There are over 5,000 signatures so far.

I hope all Americans on this message board will.

Writer

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am » by Alienagent

I hope all, Americans and non-Americans, will sign it! One can sign even without US post code.

And also hope that all UFO/ET related online communities will support it! It is a matter of their true identity to support the move to Disclosure, no matter who put forward the petition.

One feels inconvenient when seeing some big communities and individual researchers, already well established in ET research who have been on the front line of the Disclosure process in 2009 and who still insist they are,...and now almost back away and stay silent on that historic move. To say the least, without naming anyone. The petition could already have 100 000 signatures, if they have supported it as loud as they do for other initiatives, paid. I still do not want to assume they do not want to support the Disclosure petition because it is initiated from Paradigm Research Group.

We all should unite efforts in that epochal event that is to be the official Disclosure of ET truth!
No matter if it will be limited disclosure most likely. It must start somehow.

It should logically come before the 2012 end for so many reasons (not because the world will end). Perhaps Obama wants it too, let hope so, because the initiative of electronic petitions on White House website was just started by his administration and used immediately by Stephen Bassett. A pre-arranged move with the White House? Let hope for the best!

I feel pity for the otherwise large ET - UFO community, when looking at the numbers of signed 5600. Yes they are enough the petition to be proceeded, and to give legal basis for Obama administration to respond in unambiguous way. No they are not enough for all the people who care. They are not enough for the high ideals set forth by many in that field of research - the future of our world. No excuses of promised "ascension" and "5D transition" will indulge them of being passive now when the future of the planet is decided. It is not overstated. To meet our extraterrestrial partners and even brothers, those of them who are benevolent to us the humans from planet Earth (be they human ET or others), is historic event that is second only to the Biblical revelations of God himself.

And that should be made clear too. Too many contactees already offer "extraterrestrial philosophy" that rejects our belief in God of the Bible. Thanks God, Stephen Bassett and others are not among them. They already had words of understanding that both religion and extraterrestrial contact can live side by side. Position expressed also by leading Vatican astronomers.

So I support wholeheartedly the Disclosure petition. This is the available way forward, in the absence of Disclosure by the ET themselves.

Writer

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am » by Alienagent

Next