UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]zQ-bNOy_CKQ#[/youtube]

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm » by Jayson1972

this is a proven Hoax. And a bad one at that. You can see the wall in front of the guy moving as well as the tree. There is a video out there that has two videos synced up. Crap I say. Looked good the first time you watch it but it is clearly a fake. Next.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 pm » by Adamflownemo

why no flash in this video ??????

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm » by Redwoodrick

adamflownemo wrote:why no flash in this video ??????

Thank you Adamflow..
Looked too good to be true.
Thanx for the clearex :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 pm » by Will69ease

Because it was made as a joke about the first video using perhaps this as
the backdrop image...

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 pm » by Govtslave

jayson1972 wrote:this is a proven Hoax. And a bad one at that. You can see the wall in front of the guy moving as well as the tree. There is a video out there that has two videos synced up. Crap I say. Looked good the first time you watch it but it is clearly a fake. Next.

My guiding principle on UFO videos is that they are fake. Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying I believe UFO's or extraterrestrials don't exist. I am saying that my guiding principle is that unless they land and get out of their craft for all the world to see, it should be considered fake. Otherwise, you volunteer yourself to be manipulated.

If they are real and their not going to land and reveal themselves then, they (or whomever is responsible) motives should be suspect.

To those responsible: If you are real, stop the games.
:nope:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm » by Rahkriga

LMAO you guys should peep the split screen version and check the comments to see the type of idiot sheep there are out there. Rahkriga is my yt name...these comments should make you laff...damn i hate sheep. Even when proof of it being fake is provided...they still dont want to do any research. Project blue is a total waste of money...cause all they need to do is animate a light moving up and down and people will believe it...fak!!!

Split screen vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwp_WHFhA4A

PS...would be nice to have some "Anonymous" like trolling on that vid, "Novolved" is the hoaxer that made the vid. He blocked me because I represented DTV and showed proof how that shit was fake. please please troll that guy guys!!! We need to expose these hoaxers for what they are

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm » by Rahkriga

will69ease wrote:

the backdrop image...

Dude..if they used that as the background image...there would all types of jittery lights because they would be hard time trying to track the lights in sync with the camera. The image u supplied was NOT used in that vid. I do cgi work professionally, I know the tricks, and its clear as day that image wasnt used in the video.

But I do however appreciate your critical thinking and not taking things at face value, because if the ufo is real, it can stand up to scrutiny.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm » by Will69ease

rahkriga wrote:
will69ease wrote:

the backdrop image...

Dude..if they used that as the background image...there would all types of jittery lights because they would be hard time trying to track the lights in sync with the camera. The image u supplied was NOT used in that vid. I do cgi work professionally, I know the tricks, and its clear as day that image wasnt used in the video.

But I do however appreciate your critical thinking and not taking things at face value, because if the ufo is real, it can stand up to scrutiny.

Key word "perhaps". But thanks for the critique.