UFO & ET Phenomena Explained

Initiate

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm » by Spliffffstar

That's a really nice theory. So, according to your ideas, aliens aren't telepathic but rather so much more intelligent than us, that they already know what we mean before we even have had time to express it properly.

Talk about irony.... :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 pm » by Cornbread714

Nice post.

(Note to believers: This poster presented "radical" ideas in a manner that didn't offend the skeptics - try to understand why)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 pm » by Babybear

wow!
the idea is so so obvious and yet it has never crossed my mind.
brilliant idea was it your own?
it leads me to think now that it`s very possible that *they * could be us. either if we have this technology now or in the future because ive never really believed that we are being visited by aliens, ive always thought ufos are military/ black ops .

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 11:11 pm » by Cornbread714

babybear wrote:it leads me to think now that it`s very possible that *they * could be us.

If we truly live in a "superstring" style , 11-dimensional (or more) multiverse, then it seems entirely possible that "we" might figure out a way to visit ourselves.

These concepts I have no difficulty imagining.

Crop circles? Now that's harder to swallow...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 am » by Babybear

If we truly live in a "superstring" style , 11-dimensional (or more) multiverse, then it seems entirely possible that "we" might figure out a way to visit ourselves.

These concepts I have no difficulty imagining.

Crop circles? Now that's harder to swallow...

with the ability to manipulate time from space you wouldn`t even need a multiverse though ...at least i don`t think so :think:
also do you think this
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... cloak.html
could explain ufos the infra-red binnoculars pick up?

as for crop circles...well they`re good for the local economy and very pretty :lol:

Initiate

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 am » by Bronzept

UFONGO wrote:This may also explain why there has not been and might never be normalized relations. From their perspective the average human life time would be about two years. A conversation with us would be like you trying to chat with someone that speaks at four words a minute. At that speed you could accurately predict what the person was going to say even before they finished their thought.

I invite a spirited debate on this topic, please try to back your points with established scientific facts. Thank you

OK this has a very nice theory,allmost about everthing I can agree,just this last part dont make so mutch sense,let me see if I can elaborate because my english suck,lol.
You say if the talk with us from inside the craft and we are outside,that is very hard or impossible from my point of view,the craft must have such a gravity that it bends time himself,so if you are inside the craft or the force field dont know how to call it,the time for you ill pass so fast has the time of the dito alien,and if the alien is outside the force that bends time than he can talk with us at normal speed. :)

But very nice post make me think I like it :flop:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Writer

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm » by Ufongo

bronzept wrote: if the talk with us from inside the craft and we are outside,that is very hard or impossible from my point of view,the craft must have such a gravity that it bends time himself,so if you are inside the craft or the force field dont know how to call it,the time for you ill pass so fast has the time of the dito alien,and if the alien is outside the force that bends time than he can talk with us at normal speed. :)

But very nice post make me think I like it :flop:

Thank you bronzept,
what I mean is that if I met the occupants face to face we would be sharing the same time during the meeting. Whether we meet on their craft (which is slower) or in my house (which is normal speed). If we met on the craft for a few minutes when I return to my house the clock on the wall would say I have been gone for an hour instead of a few minutes. If they met me in my house then there would be no missing time.
As far as the conversation we would have.....most of us speak at about 150 words per minute (wpm) which is also the same speed at which we read. [source] Auctioneers can speak at about 250 wpm but the fastest reader Howard Stephen Berg claims to read at a rate of 25,000 words per minute. [source]
So let’s say we meet face to face an alien used to processing information 100 times faster than we do his superior processing speed would make it appear as though he were reading my mind. When they get back into their craft for remote observations they speed up our world to bring things up to speed for them
Last edited by Ufongo on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 pm » by Ufongo

babybear wrote:wow!
the idea is so so obvious and yet it has never crossed my mind.
brilliant idea was it your own?

Thanks babybear, I came up with the idea after trying to make sense the thousands of credible UFO & ET encounters I’ve heard about. For now this theory seems to tie things together for me.

Previous