UFO & ET Phenomena Explained

Writer

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 pm » by Ufongo

This is an attempt to put forward a theory to explain much of the unusual phenomena surrounding UFOs.
According to Einstein’s theory of Special and General Relativity space and time are interlocked in a spacetime fabric that can be distorted by forces such as gravity and also that time passes more slowly for the occupants of a vehicle compared to the outside world as they approach the speed of light. source

It then stands to reason that the same technology that allows these crafts to cover great distances by warping the spacetime around their craft can also be used to slow the progression of time within the space envelope of a craft even when the craft appears to be stationary and occupying the same space. Kind of like reving the engine of a car while the gear is in “park”.
Such manipulation of the progression of time can explain why people that have been in close proximity to these crafts report that the experience seemed to last a few minutes but when away from the craft they realize hours have gone by in our time, time they cannot account for.
Imagine that as an hour passes for those of us outside the craft, two minutes has passed for the occupants of the craft. At that rate from their perspective the Roswell crash happen two years ago and Jesus walked the earth 67 years ago, half a life time ago. This makes observing our progress alot more interesting.
This does not mean that they have been missing any details. As we know, all species on earth perceive the passage of time differently. source This is due to the rate at which the brain processes information, birds perceive time slower than we do and tortoises perceive time faster than we do. During a traumatic violent event people report that it felt like time stopped or slowed, that’s because in times of danger the brain kicks up its processing speed and records more detail per second. This gives us the feeling that time has slowed.
For an advanced alien specie that can process information faster than we can no detail will be missed while observing our sped up world. The occupants also get the benefit of a sort of immortality too. This also explains why the same craft are seen making repeated visits decade after decade century after century.
This may also explain why there has not been and might never be normalized relations. From their perspective the average human life time would be about two years. A conversation with us would be like you trying to chat with someone that speaks at four words a minute. At that speed you could accurately predict what the person was going to say even before they finished their thought.

I invite a spirited debate on this topic, please try to back your points with established scientific facts. Thank you
Last edited by Ufongo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 5:03 pm » by Drextin

Actually if anyone would debate your info I would be surprised as shit. Nicely done. One of the better posts I've seen of this kind. I see nothing in your conclusions that couldn't scientifically be possible and/or probable. I would even go as far to say if these incidents are happening and I believe to some extent they are............this is exactly how it would go down.

Again very well done.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm » by Eaganthorn

UFONGO wrote:Image
This is an attempt to put forward a theory to explain much of the unusual phenomena surrounding UFOs.
According to Einstein’s theory of Special and General Relativity space and time are interlocked in a spacetime fabric that can be distorted by forces such as gravity and also that time passes more slowly for the occupants of a vehicle compared to the outside world as they approach the speed of light. source

It then stands to reason that the same technology that allows these crafts to cover great distances by warping the spacetime around their craft can also be used to slow the progression of time within the space envelope of a craft even when the craft appears to be stationary and occupying the same space. Kind of like reving the engine of a car while the gear is in “park”.
Such manipulation of the progression of time can explain why people that have been in close proximity to these crafts report that the experience seemed to last a few minutes but when away from the craft they realize hours have gone by in our time, time they cannot account for.
Imagine that as an hour passes for those of us outside the craft, two minutes has passed for the occupants of the craft. At that rate from their perspective the Roswell crash happen two years ago and Jesus walked the earth 67 years ago, half a life time ago. This makes observing our progress alot more interesting.
This does not mean that they have been missing any details. As we know, all species on earth perceive the passage of time differently. source This is due to the rate at which the brain processes information, birds perceive time slower than we do and tortoises perceive time faster than we do. During a traumatic violent event people report that it felt like time stopped or slowed, that’s because in times of danger the brain kicks up its processing speed and records more detail per second. This gives us the feeling that time has slowed.
For an advanced alien specie that can process information faster than we can no detail will be missed while observing our sped up world. The occupants also get the benefit of a sort of immortality too. This also explains why the same craft are seen making repeated visits decade after decade century after century.
This may also explain why there has not been and might never be normalized relations. From their perspective the average human life time would be about two years. A conversation with us would be like you trying to chat with someone that speaks at four words a minute. At that speed you could accurately predict what the person was going to say even before they finished their thought.

I invite a spirited debate on this topic, please try to back your points with established scientific facts. Thank you

No debate on your info, but I will drop in to say hello. I welcome new minds of logic.
Question for you, I see you have the typical fabric of gravity well featured whereas the fabric is depicted in 2d, are you aware of any 3d depictions of the same gravity well?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 5:33 pm » by Spock

IT sounds plausible, but it's still just speculation of an unknown.

I wouldn't debate you on this subject because your theory is just as good as any other.

Nice thought, something else to ponder.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 5:35 pm » by TheDuck

Well done, I totally agree with that theory so no debate either. :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm » by Richardy

nice post!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm » by TheDuck

Indeed welcome. :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm » by Lowsix

Dude, i insist you stick around and keep that shit up.

welcome..kickass post..
got nothing to refute it..and that says something..
Ill refute anything even if i gotta make shit up.

peace.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 pm » by Flecktarn

makes sense to me :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 10:41 pm » by Drextin

Ill refute anything even if i gotta make shit up.

Funny shit!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next