UFO EXCLUSIVE! Clear UFO Base Caught on Cam By Mars Rovers D

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am » by Gwar822

jesus not this again

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am » by Germanpils

duh not this again... its been proven as a false claim at least 3 times already.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 am » by Tinman4higher

I know I have seen it here before, and that I have read elsewhere that it is a reflection. Howfukkinever, I just did a forum search here at dtv. There was no readily available info disproving this alien base . WTF are you people doing dumping on this post. Are we now going to discourage people from posting these ideas for fear of ridicule? The only idiot I see here are the people criticizing the OP.
Get a grip people.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 am » by Mouzty

germanpils wrote:duh not this again... its been proven as a false claim at least 3 times already.

LOL, and that only TODAY! Seriously, I can understand when people see these photo's, they wanna post it here @ DTV, but please, first do some research :flop:...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 am » by Germanpils

tinman4higher wrote:I know I have seen it here before, and that I have read elsewhere that it is a reflection. Howfukkinever, I just did a forum search here at dtv. There was no readily available info disproving this alien base . WTF are you people doing dumping on this post. Are we now going to discourage people from posting these ideas for fear of ridicule? The only idiot I see here are the people criticizing the OP.
Get a grip people.

it was proven 100%, we are not dumping this post down.

just look in the very first topic of when that came up.

there was a GIF or smth, a video where you could see that these "buildings" move with the camera,
if those were "buildings" they would stay there and not move with the rover.

easy as that, just do some research. if i remember correct it was "Slushpurps" thread where found that out.

i really wished it was true that there are ancient buildings on the mars, but just lets face it.

its not true _YET_
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 am » by Baboogdi

I'd really like to see the vid where the shapes move with the rover because I'm having trouble visualizing those as reflections.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 am » by -Marduk-

baboogdi wrote:I'd really like to see the vid where the shapes move with the rover because I'm having trouble visualizing those as reflections.

not a vid but a gif
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 am » by Waterhawk

tinman4higher wrote:I know I have seen it here before, and that I have read elsewhere that it is a reflection. Howfukkinever, I just did a forum search here at dtv. There was no readily available info disproving this alien base . WTF are you people doing dumping on this post. Are we now going to discourage people from posting these ideas for fear of ridicule? The only idiot I see here are the people criticizing the OP.
Get a grip people.

All truth is ever changing and never ending. Those who disagree could also be considered illuminati slaves through their own choices of being (whether they consciously realize it or not). Continue low frequency (hate, fear, selfishness, ignorance etc.) for that is also such ancient energy food that the highest of illuminati so desperately desires for their own thriving survival. Or, change the world for the better, more positive balance whole peace, compassion, love, understanding and especially oneness. Choice is ALWAYS your's being!!!

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 pm » by Mortigol

it is the mirror from the top on the rover,s cam.
can i not oplode a images?

Previous