UFO EXclusive!! Incredible secret video of UFO reverse techn

PostSat May 28, 2011 8:15 am » by Sicjason

Fucking stop it!!! People like you destroy the credibility of people who really post something strange and unexplainable. I have to sift through piles of this shit just to find a small piece of something credible. I remember when I first started looking on DTV most of the stuff was somewhat credible with a little b.s. thrown in. Now it's the other way around. Like the guy said above, put this shit on youtube. Only put stuff on here that is disclosing something other than your incredibly small I.Q.

Initiate

PostSat May 28, 2011 2:46 pm » by Theoracle

sicjason wrote:Fucking stop it!!! People like you destroy the credibility of people who really post something strange and unexplainable. I have to sift through piles of this shit just to find a small piece of something credible. I remember when I first started looking on DTV most of the stuff was somewhat credible with a little b.s. thrown in. Now it's the other way around. Like the guy said above, put this shit on youtube. Only put stuff on here that is disclosing something other than your incredibly small I.Q.

:flop: :flop:
and welcome to this forum sicjason
peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Previous