UFO Explosion in Space Caught On Camera 2012

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 12:48 pm » by Seahawk

This is a strange one. :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jan 1, 2013 by Frank N
UFO Explosion in Space Caught On Camera 2012
Maybe a star or satellite explosion in space?

UFOs and Strange "Explosion" Caught on Film in Sacramento, California December 20, 2012mp4

Source: sacramentocbslocal Story aired December 30, 2012 A man in Sacramento, California captured video of several UFO orbs and what appeared to be some sort of explosion high in the sky on December 20, 2012

A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a sudden burst of light through his telescope He recorded that strange sight with his smart phone CBS13 shared the video with experts to see if they could solve the mystery This mysterious little tale begins earlier this week when Good Day Sacramento's Cody Stark got this message on Facebook: "I have something on video no one has ever seen I had my telescope out, caught an explosion in space ADG Facebook: facebook Follow ADG on Twitter: twitter

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 pm » by Toxic32

Maybe there is a war going on in space??? Here's one I blew up earlier.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm » by *WillEase*

I'd have to see the complete original video to even begin to speculate. Good find Hawk!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm » by Tuor10

Great find, seahawk.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm » by Yuya63

:flop: Cool find there Hawk!! Was it a mothership splitting off in to a bunch of smaller ufo's? Or orbs?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 am » by monica44

LOL, at the end of the newscast someone actually rang the vatican for their opinion...WTF why ring the Vatican ? Is it because they have been the most open and compassionate, non violent religion there is on the planet [Yeah right] or what.

When the Vatican starts telling the truth hell would be frozen over first.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am » by Yuya63

monica44 wrote:LOL, at the end of the newscast someone actually rang the vatican for their opinion...WTF why ring the Vatican ? Is it because they have been the most open and compassionate, non violent religion there is on the planet [Yeah right] or what.

It's just that the Vatican has a bunch of observatories. Thats my guess as to why. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 2:45 am » by The57ironman

Yuya63 wrote:
monica44 wrote:LOL, at the end of the newscast someone actually rang the vatican for their opinion...WTF why ring the Vatican ? Is it because they have been the most open and compassionate, non violent religion there is on the planet [Yeah right] or what.

It's just that the Vatican has a bunch of observatories. Thats my guess as to why. :cheers:

.....the largest and most expensive too, ain't it..?...named Lucifer..?

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 am » by Toxic32

I would like to keep up on what this was. So if anyone is on top of this story please post what the fuck it was.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 3:34 am » by Newearthman

Toxic32 wrote:I would like to keep up on what this was. So if anyone is on top of this story please post what the fuck it was.

An exploding weather balloon.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next