UFO Filmed During "Trumpets of Apocalypse

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 pm » by Phoenix rising

You tube description;

May, 2012 - A large UFO was seen over the night sky of Hong Kong in January 2012 while low rumbling sounds can be heard loud and clear in the background. Some believe this video is evidence that the sounds heard worldwide are related to the UFO phenomena. These strange sounds, dubbed "Trumpets of the Apocalypse" by some, were heard worldwide during January of 2012 this year. They were heard worldwide throughout 2011 as well. So far there has been no explanation for the eerie sounds. Many people from all around the world have captured the sounds on their video cameras. Jaime Maussan reports on the phenomenon.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 pm » by Temps13

WOW..thanks phoenix,didn't I say..you know the Florida twenty minute trumpet video? well at the end there is a flash & the noise,which had been extremely loud,suddenly recedes..
I will get that & post it here as it is also suggestive of a flying craft :cheers:

Ok this is a clip it's not the full twenty minutes & the sound is not so full on in this file but this is the one I'm referring to..I'll find the full 20mins version & whack that up

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 pm » by pushtone

certainly an apocalyptic video - nothing there but fuzz. :wink:

why are these noises called trumpets of the Apocalypse ? are they destructive ?

Thanks.
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:37 pm » by Temps13

I don't know..I keep an open mind but this is the only stuff I've seen that would be suggestive of a ufo or something..at the end of the florida one the flash reminded me of the ufo flash at Jerusalem prior to the ufo shooting off..this flash was the same & the noise receded very quickly..
I don't consider it too far fetched as I know these craft do exist & they are around..
But thats just my opinion..who knows,I wouldn't say it's conclusive but..interesting..
If you happen to come across the full version post it up Push :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 pm » by The57ironman

...just for reference... :mrcool:

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:47 pm » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:I don't know..I keep an open mind but this is the only stuff I've seen that would be suggestive of a ufo or something..at the end of the florida one the flash reminded me of the ufo flash at Jerusalem prior to the ufo shooting off..this flash was the same & the noise receded very quickly..
I don't consider it too far fetched as I know these craft do exist & they are around..
But thats just my opinion..who knows,I wouldn't say it's conclusive but..interesting..
If you happen to come across the full version post it up Push :cheers:

Vid - sounds like a furnace - flashes at 2.18 are obviously a torch.

but at least i know it's folk screwing around - not unknowns in the sky invading our privacy ...and more

:wink:

cheers.
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:52 pm » by Temps13

Yeah i saw that one,how they were saying it was solved..maybe,maybe not..
No the flash I was referring to is at the end of the twenty minutes..the noise is very loud & then there is a huge flash that lights up the sky & the noise recedes
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 pm » by pushtone

The57ironman wrote:.

...just for reference... :mrcool:

Upload to Disclose.tv

57 ..... the music came - and went - i felt deflated .... but then - rejoice - a voice in the wilderness - so will continue watching :wink:

Thanks.
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 pm » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:Yeah i saw that one,how they were saying it was solved..maybe,maybe not..
No the flash I was referring to is at the end of the twenty minutes..the noise is very loud & then there is a huge flash that lights up the sky & the noise recedes

Temps - will see if i can wait - connection is slow here so have to wait a spell.

cheers.
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 am » by Temps13

Yeah,maybe the sounds are someone home overlaying audio from the film 2012 & maybe they are real sounds,but remember I was not talking about the torch flash from 2.18 in but the flash at the end of the full video,which has not been posted yet in this thread..
It's hard to see how this was an overlay from 2012 as the sound is totally different & then there's the flash
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next