UFO filmed from airplane in China this month

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm » by Rich316

Not too bad!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm » by Frutty

These kinds of scams are getting old. I don't believe there is such things as UFOs anymore. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm » by Rahkriga

frutty wrote:These kinds of scams are getting old. I don't believe there is such things as UFOs anymore. :)

Ive seen in my life. The weirdest one was just a shiny silver orb hurling thru the air. I watched it till it disappeared in the horizon for about 2 mins. It wasnt a ballon because it didnt waiver around once...its just travelled in a straight line east. It was about 400 ft above the ground. I saw this object 8 other people. Trust me bro...they are real as a heart attack. Besides...you cant call a phenomenon that has millions of pictures and vids not real. See..the toothfairy isnt real..thats why you dont see tooth fairy sightings. Also..before the panda bear was officially discovered...people thought it was fake and myth as well. They were wrong...so very wrong

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 pm » by Frutty

rahkriga wrote:
frutty wrote:These kinds of scams are getting old. I don't believe there is such things as UFOs anymore. :)

Ive seen in my life. The weirdest one was just a shiny silver orb hurling thru the air. I watched it till it disappeared in the horizon for about 2 mins. It wasnt a ballon because it didnt waiver around once...its just travelled in a straight line east. It was about 400 ft above the ground. I saw this object 8 other people. Trust me bro...they are real as a heart attack. Besides...you cant call a phenomenon that has millions of pictures and vids not real. See..the toothfairy isnt real..thats why you dont see tooth fairy sightings. Also..before the panda bear was officially discovered...people thought it was fake and myth as well. They were wrong...so very wrong

Look man I myself have seen incredible phenomena in the sky. What I mean is that the extraterrestrial space ship nature of these things I have already dismissed. And also it's my personal opinion. :nope:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 4:19 pm » by Debunkerace

rich316 wrote:Not too bad!

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's a cessna passing 8-9 km below the commercial airline flight level of about 10 km. :hmmm:
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm » by Evildweeb

Itthhh a bird, itthhh a plane, itthhh SUPER DUCK

cheers

:cheers:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Writer

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm » by Synonymous

At that distance, it could of been a bird or small plane. Wasn't moving quickly, or make any fanciful inhuman maneuvers. Fake.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 1:02 pm » by Rich316

synonymous wrote:At that distance, it could of been a bird or small plane. Wasn't moving quickly, or make any fanciful inhuman maneuvers. Fake.

Fake would mean CGI or something. You don't know what it is, neither do I, what does UFO stand for? And why does it have to move quickly or perform incredible maneuvers?
I dont think ufos are here to impress us with their feats, they just do whatever it is they do..