ufo fleet over las vegas fixed the thread

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 am » by Seahawk

Wait, just a minute. Did you even watch the video??? If you think that those "lights" or whatever they are, are bats, then....Come on, really???? :shock:

Bats do NOT stay in one spot for as long as those things are. No way- at all- period. They may not be UFO's, but they are NOT bats. Jeezbus. What the hell is wrong with you guiys? :roll: Have you lost it? I've watched bats many many times. They do not act like that. They are fast, and swooping. They don't just hoover like a humming bird. AND, they do not move around in triangle point formations/movements. :roll: :look: watch the video ffs.

Oh, and considering it's the strongest light in the world, How come it doesn't show up on the video???

I think it's a cool video. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 am » by domdabears

seahawk100 wrote:Wait, just a minute. Did you even watch the video??? If you think that those "lights" or whatever they are, are bats, then....Come on, really???? :shock:

Bats do NOT stay in one spot for as long as those things are. No way- at all- period. They may not be UFO's, but they are NOT bats. Jeezbus. What the hell is wrong with you guiys? :roll: Have you lost it? I've watched bats many many times. They do not act like that. They are fast, and swooping. They don't just hoover like a humming bird. AND, they do not move around in triangle point formations/movements. :roll: :look: watch the video ffs.

Oh, and considering it's the strongest light in the world, How come it doesn't show up on the video???

I think it's a cool video. :flop:

I agree. I've seen bats fly with my own eyes, and they are some fluttery crazy flying things. Almost like butterflys in high speed. No way in hell they can stay in one place, or glide, or look graceful at all.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 am » by domdabears

Maybe the vid is a hoax, but I gotta say bats are out of the question.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 am » by Will69ease

There are dozens of videos showing "ufos" or "orbs" above Vegas. They all wind up being the same thing. Just because you can't see the light beam in the video posted, doesn't mean it's not there. If you go to Youtube and watch the video in full screen you will be able to see it.
Here's another example...
[youtube]yUk1DgEMYlk&feature=related[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 am » by Nilm33

I live in Vegas. I know the sky he is shooting is all kellie airforce range. To me they look like afterburners doing maneuvers. But I've seen strange things out here before.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 am » by domdabears

I do see the beam now in full screen.

I just don't think in that particular video that they were bats. Bats fly bouncy as hell, and even with that guys shaky ass hands they were in good formations. And just sitting there.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 am » by Endless16

Definately not bats lol :D

But perhaps a formation of birds of some sort with the same idea as the bats... :headscratch:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 am » by Hurtswhenipee

I have seen this for myself these videos are real but what it is, is not certain. What ever it is is small. I was less than a half mile from the light staying at MGM Grand last October. I was amazed by the lights just like the guy in the video, but the items are still unexplained.

Writer

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 am » by Ladyofthelake

endless16 wrote:Definately not bats lol :D

But perhaps a formation of birds of some sort with the same idea as the bats... :headscratch:

*hihihi*

Upload to Disclose.tv

-= There's something cold and blank behind your smile =-

PreviousNext