UFO fleet over Mexico Spell Out ALLAH MUHAMMAD

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am » by Redwoodrick

Great footage but I rather think someone has taken freeze frame photos out of context with real time to further their own religious agenda.Just my opinion :| :?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 am » by Helixier

I think if the screenshots were taken at any other moment, or maybe even a different event, they would have spelled any other words in any other script. It is simply patterns people look for, much like our abillity to recognise faces in plumes of smoke, clouds, etc.

Besides I don't think aliens know Arabic, Chinese or even English. And to top it off they would mention a random earthly prophet? Time for the vatican to start converting extra-terrestrial souls?

Please... Next thing we hear is aliens don't eat pork and always pray facing the earth since that is where Mecca is.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am » by Soliti

savwafair2012 wrote:I guess there all Muslim :think:

It's not new Jan of 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

January 09, 2009
A well known UFO Fleet has formed ALLAH MUHAMMAD. in Aribic, while flying over Mexico. The footage was originaly recorded by two Mexican men. see the video by your self! It's really amazing! Could they be the believers of Jinn?

i use to play ice hockey and some times when i did a hard side stop the blade would shave cut the ice spelling out airibic letters so in my veiw this is random...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 2:48 am » by Boondox681

this is how it is.
i'm dancing and someone snaps one photo of me that catches me with my right arm extended up in the air...
now i'm a nazi.
that's what this is.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 am » by Chrisfryfyi

you fount it then :flop:

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 am » by Outsmokeyouweed

Do u really believe it, the stuff in the video is there to put thoughts into your head i stop watching after 10 seconds, get with reality people.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

kalinsaast wrote:The video states that "GOD" told people through the Quran about the Jinn. Again these religious texts were written by "MAN." I love it how the video said "GOD also mentions" so candidly. :alien51: A universal creator exists. This i do believe. You have only got to look around to see that. But he didn't tell anybody anything via a book of any kind. No one can profess to know the mind of the creator. One can assume that he/she/it put a lot of love and effort into the universe, it's beauty, and it's complexity.

The UFO's spelling Allah and Muhummed? I guess they could be making it known that "ALL" religions are just another form of controlling people on mass. They just happen to be focused on that one in particular because of how the religion of Islam is so pervasive in society today. I mean how many times is the word Islam used on the world stage, in the media etc.Muslims against Christians, against Jews, against Catholics etc etc etc. Maybe they new how much people would focus on the words, so they wrote them in the sky just to laugh at everyone scurrying around like roaches, making a big deal out of something that is the main antagonist of the so called "War On Terror" that has caused so much anger , hate , pain and suffering and the countless lives lost on all sides of the earth. Another form of control implemented by the real masters of this world. A bloodthirsty battle for power, control, and resources of gas and oil. A mass sacrifice? A way to cull the population?

Who bloody knows?

Thanks for the post Sav :flop:

:cheers:

you hate jesus and love the devil,and you are going straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juz kidding buddy,
yes what you say makes excellent sense to me,the creator or whatever it really is ,its certainly way above us to grasp it,if we could fully grasp,we would have no need to be here i say,
its farcical to believe that whatever made this ginormous infinite universe,would give a shit about all the petty human foibles,ludicrous to think it would even think ,or think in terms of humans,in fact how can it even"think"it just"is",let alone dictate it in a book,if we really want to communicate with that creative force or idea/energy[whatever it is etc]we need only look into our hearts ,and there we will find the link to said creator,i think anyhow fukin.glad you put your perception out there,thanks !http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=419142#http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=419142#
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 am » by Spock

Looked like a "pearl necklace" to me.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm » by Eliakim

Video as been removed.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 pm » by -Marduk-

who fuckin cares, eli?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext