UFO fleet over Mexico Spell Out ALLAH MUHAMMAD

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 am » by Savwafair2012

I guess there all Muslim :think:

It's not new Jan of 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

January 09, 2009
A well known UFO Fleet has formed ALLAH MUHAMMAD. in Aribic, while flying over Mexico. The footage was originaly recorded by two Mexican men. see the video by your self! It's really amazing! Could they be the believers of Jinn?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 am » by Korokopi

..yes..it makes me think..really...what a feckin stupid thing to do in MEXICO :bang; !!!
What are they nitwits :pray: ?

This shit doesn`t fly at all......unless they are as stupis as fuck :nails: :alien: :bullshit: !

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am » by Lowsix

korokopi wrote:This shit doesn`t fly at all......unless they are as stupis as fuck :nails: :alien: :bullshit: !

Spell-Troll points out some irony.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

i highly doubt they are actual other world entities,frankly,wouldnt be surprised if some sort of hi tech military thing,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 am » by Cornbread714

Looks like a flock of geese to me.

I can't tell from this distance if they are Sunni or Shiite, though...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:00 am » by Kalinsaast

The video states that "GOD" told people through the Quran about the Jinn. Again these religious texts were written by "MAN." I love it how the video said "GOD also mentions" so candidly. :alien51: A universal creator exists. This i do believe. You have only got to look around to see that. But he didn't tell anybody anything via a book of any kind. No one can profess to know the mind of the creator. One can assume that he/she/it put a lot of love and effort into the universe, it's beauty, and it's complexity.

The UFO's spelling Allah and Muhummed? I guess they could be making it known that "ALL" religions are just another form of controlling people on mass. They just happen to be focused on that one in particular because of how the religion of Islam is so pervasive in society today. I mean how many times is the word Islam used on the world stage, in the media etc.Muslims against Christians, against Jews, against Catholics etc etc etc. Maybe they new how much people would focus on the words, so they wrote them in the sky just to laugh at everyone scurrying around like roaches, making a big deal out of something that is the main antagonist of the so called "War On Terror" that has caused so much anger , hate , pain and suffering and the countless lives lost on all sides of the earth. Another form of control implemented by the real masters of this world. A bloodthirsty battle for power, control, and resources of gas and oil. A mass sacrifice? A way to cull the population?

Who bloody knows?

Thanks for the post Sav :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Writer

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:30 am » by Korokopi

I was infact waiting for someting like this..this world goes down the drain it seems, what can possebly rock this world to make anything worse now....?..then the aliens turn muslim on us, fekkin epic fail...! :badair:

Writer

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 am » by Smiles

think it could be over imaginative ps you guys have gota stop useing that bloody sound track lol its way disturbing !!!! :alien51:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 am » by Truthdefender

I would say that the concept of the jinn, meshes very well with what we know of as aliens. They are fallen angels, ancient spirits, interdimensional beings. And since the entire system/religion of Islam was supposedly given to by mohammad by an angelic spirit, it makes perfect sense that these same spirits would give themselves a shout out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 am » by Proto

Ali bama been playing with the HAARP again ?
:P

Next