UFO Fleet POLAND These Are NOT Birds. Best Fleet Footage.

Writer

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm » by Thuga210

I can tell you that 99% of every UFO site that has ever taking place, has actually not been an unidentified flying object because these always been military technology. The truth lies within the secret societies that control these world. Do you really think that corrupted leaders care about what you think?
The UFO phenomena is one of the grandest final plans to secure the New World Order. This plan might seem ridiculous to some of you, if this is the first time you heard of it. However I highly recomend you research this information, to improve your understanding of all the dis-info you have been fed. We have been dis-informed for the last couple of decades, especialy by the voice of the system (media), to slowly start to accept the existence of aliens and UFOs. This information I'm giving you it is hard to understand if you don't aknowledge about their benefits with these lies and the real evil plans behind all this. They lie to you not only about aliens, but everything else; they entertain you with lies in order to take your mind away from the real issues of the world. These secret society rules the world from centuries ago; they tell you what you learn in school, what they want to tell you about history, science, religion...lies! Controling popullation even before you're born, no wounder why its so easy to mold you to distraction. Forget TV, Radio, Hollywood and seek for anwser yourself. Free your mind!
They can tell you that we live in a solar system and how many planets it have; they have got at least three satellite stations around earth; Nasa can see you from space and you gonna tell me there's unidentified objects coming where?? Government plan these conspiracy related to aliens.

Now, what is behind all this conspiracies is something beyond your imagination. You´ll find out if you seek for it. You got a brain so start using it to figure out the purpose of life.

Everyone must watch (and compreend of course) "The Arrivals" series by Noreagaaa. The truth relies within.

If you're too busy to know what is wrong with the world and where you doing wrong, just remember one day when you be judged for what you've left behind: The choise was yours.

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm » by Alternateworld

Amsterdam...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:47 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

Of corse cornbread you are the elite, You the mod are allways right.
Second comming of pindz? naa dont think so.

And zaff, this is a old video it was even featured in the british tabloids, this isnt the first time this has been posted on here but still,
You can realy tell this site has gone down hill, thats why i only pop back every now n then.
Shame it used to be a laff here now its just full of ego freaks, and k-board cowboys.
Heres a tip for some folk...
get a social life.
AND AS IF I CARE WHAT SOME TWAT ON A CRAPY 2BIT MESSAGE BOARD HAS TO SAY?
And to all the non trolls, peace.
p.s hope u get better zaff, seriously.
Last edited by Chrisfryfyi on Tue May 31, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:50 pm » by Theoracle

chrisfryfyi to be honest the UFO's looks like lanterns and a helicopter
This one is very similar .The lanterns cross paths and travel at different speeds !!
But more importantly I know some one who also witnessed this event, and he said he saw more then what was recorded .He was adamant that they were not lanterns but UFO's.

I love the part when the kid comes to the realization that we are being invaded and says ,
"oye you lot better start saying your prayers now ya know. Some of you are going to hell ". classic :D

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/10436/

peace and love theoracle
Last edited by Theoracle on Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

nope they are the wrong color for starts. But i shouldnt have to defend this video, beacuse of those who know of this video know its legit.

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:58 pm » by Theoracle

chrisfryfyi thats what I mean bro .My freind who saw it said they were not lanterns but UFO's.
looking at them I would say they were lanterns but an eye witness said no way
I dont want you to defend the video, thanks I appreciate the effort you make ,you have no need to defend your self to anyone.

peace and love theoracle
Last edited by Theoracle on Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 10:59 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

peace and love my friend

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 11:25 pm » by Epicfailure

Come on man!

this is not a UFO fleet!

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

2020 get back to ur smack bag, CUS THEY ARE NOT BIRDS, but lanterns
takeing down the video.