UFO fleets making formations?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 1:37 pm » by Aardvaaks

Good ideas here thread Poooooooooot :flop: and the triangle shape, (ufo if its three sided), Pythagorus was very interested in Triangles also.

I am not so sure of the Bootes constellation link though as this shape is our view from an Earth perspective so a totally differant shape from their position light years away and the stars of that constelation only appear close due to our line of sight!

NB it could look also like the constellation of Cygnus the swan, now thats my imagination going overtime.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 pm » by Aardvaaks

poooooot wrote:I found the one where they make the tight triangle.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsm__9MN7ec&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qsm__9MN7ec&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Skeptics could say that it's just three balloons and their strings got stuck, which is why they stay in that formation, but if you watch it to the end, they spread out again, into that larger triangle I mentioned in the original post (5:06). Plus the fact that they shoot up in to the sky (2:18) and then come back down (2:30). It's obvious those are NOT balloons. :badair:

As far as the balloons string and wood, the Ufo hunters devoted an episode to emulating a triangle Ufo this way with very disapointing results!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 pm » by Aardvaaks

Heres the part of the program where they experimented with flares, ballloons, wood etc, it sounds a simple enough experiemnt to undertake but

Upload to Disclose.tv

Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm » by Mikeybandb

aardvaaks wrote:Good ideas here thread Poooooooooot :flop: and the triangle shape, (ufo if its three sided), Pythagorus was very interested in Triangles also.

I am not so sure of the Bootes constellation link though as this shape is our view from an Earth perspective so a totally differant shape from their position light years away and the stars of that constelation only appear close due to our line of sight!

NB it could look also like the constellation of Cygnus the swan, now thats my imagination going overtime.

:flop: Good call aardvaaks :flop: Great thread pooooot

"There is nothing concealed that
will not be disclosed"

Matthew 10:26

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 pm » by Mikeybandb

Here’s what is reported: The TR-3B is a nuclear powered tactical reconnaissance aircraft built with technology available by the mid 1980s. It’s said to have been developed under the Aurora Program, again muddying the waters since Aurora is thought to be the codename for another top secret spy plane (bottom). While some maintain the TR-3B was made possible by reverse engineering alien technology, many think its functions are the product of human beings – albeit very clever ones! At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were thought to be flying by 1994.

Its outer coating is thought to be reactive to electrical stimulation, changing colour and reflectiveness to make the TR-3B look like a small craft or several aircraft at various locations. This theory at least sounds plausible and would explain why myriad radar operators have witnessed planes on their screens vanish while others appear out of nowhere, then race off at speeds and forces of gravity that would crush any human pilot. It would be much easier for an advanced aircraft to trick the radar than perform structurally impossible maneuvers

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There is nothing concealed that
will not be disclosed"

Matthew 10:26

Previous