Ufo found in in the Baltic Sea!!!!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 pm » by Pestcontrol


well by your leave.... it has even got the rear gun lol.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 pm » by Thruster


Reminds me of the Ufo's at the broken Tether incident years ago.

Image

Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 pm » by Thruster


[youtube]Ox6BtwDmm3c&feature[/youtube]
Image

Initiate
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 pm » by Mikemess


thruster wrote:Reminds me of the Ufo's at the broken Tether incident years ago.

Image

Image


Yup, that's what I thought it looked like too.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11673
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm » by -Marduk-


mikemess wrote:
thruster wrote:Reminds me of the Ufo's at the broken Tether incident years ago.

Image

Image



Yup, that's what I thought it looked like too.

MORAANS, the "Tether incident" is debunked.


Upload to Disclose.tv


The vid explains and demonstrates how small particles such as ice debris which float in front of the camera lens can appear to look like the "UFOs".



Im 67.77% convinced itz the Autobot Cosmos...here are some top secret schematics stolen from the NASA database by Gary Mckinnon:
















Image
Image
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 3:59 pm » by Thruster


marduk2012 wrote:
mikemess wrote:
thruster wrote:Reminds me of the Ufo's at the broken Tether incident years ago.

Image

Image



Yup, that's what I thought it looked like too.

MORAANS, the "Tether incident" is debunked.


Upload to Disclose.tv


The vid explains and demonstrates how small particles such as ice debris which float in front of the camera lens can appear to look like the "UFOs".



Im 67.77% convinced itz the Autobot Cosmos...here are some top secret schematics stolen from the NASA database by Gary Mckinnon:


Moraans?? What does that mean? :headscratch:

Anyway, you're vid does not debunk anything. It is merely opnions from disinfo agents, nothing solid there.















Image
Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11673
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 4:02 pm » by -Marduk-


thruster wrote:Moraans?? What does that mean? :headscratch:

Anyway, you're vid does not debunk anything. It is merely opnions from disinfo agents, nothing solid there.

Image
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 pm » by Thruster


marduk2012 wrote:
thruster wrote:Moraans?? What does that mean? :headscratch:

Anyway, you're vid does not debunk anything. It is merely opnions from disinfo agents, nothing solid there.

Image


[youtube]IxAKFlpdcfc&feature[/youtube]
Image

Initiate
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 am

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 pm » by Garciaface


Cool. We need to be spending trillions exploring our seas, not bailing out banks that invent money out of thin air and force people into slavery with debt. Anyone of you DTVers with cash should amass a naval fleet and go explore between India's west coast, North Africa's east coast, and the North Atlantic Sea. Here is where Earth's ancient high technologies are waiting.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 pm » by Germanpils


marduk2012 wrote:
thruster wrote:Moraans?? What does that mean? :headscratch:

Anyway, you're vid does not debunk anything. It is merely opnions from disinfo agents, nothing solid there.

Image




sag mir mal bitte von wem und wann der tether incident debunked wurde?!


das waere mir SEHR NEU
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook