UFO HAUNTING SKIES OVER NUKE PLANT: NC

Super Moderator

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:14 pm » by DarkHeart

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 16 May 2014

Stunning footage of a bright, multi-colored object over the airspace of the McGuire Nuclear Station in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina is represented over a five-night span from April 20, 2014 through April 24, 2014. Local television media have reported on the sightings and employees at the plant confirm seeing the object. Some employees have even reported a power loss during and around the times of the sightings.

I've been in contact with Mr. Slingerland and he has conveyed specific details in regard to this object and it's current appearances and behavior.

This video presentation details the above.

NOTICE: I'm interested in hearing from or seeing footage from other people who might reside in this area. Please contact me through this channel or through the Planet Under Attack Facebook page.

This video was made with the permission and cooperation of the witness/videographer, Todd Slingerland.

Conspirator

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:25 pm » by Tuor10

They seem very interested in our nuclear facilities.

Good footage; and definitely not CG fining I.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:47 pm » by The57ironman

...i sincerely wish i could see more than pixellated digital artifacts.... :mrcool:

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 9:52 pm » by Innosent

Meh, Probably just some prank with a remote control toy with and LED(s). Aliens could scan that shit wirelessly. No need to send a physical probe and do things the hard way like we do things. You're still thinking like a human. You're not thinking on 'their' level. Obviously you don't believe what corso said about aliens fighting us on levels we can't compete with. Here is the clip:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fast forward to 16 minutes where Corso raises a good point where he says if aliens wanted to invade that they would likely fight on another level. Meaning that they would have the intellect to invade by non-confrontational means. It could be viruses, bacteria gases and of an inconceivable array of electronic weapons. He even theorizes that the AIDS virus was an extra-terrestrial plague designed to kill us dorty hoors.
If you're abusing your body like that serves yoo right but that's my opinion.

When will yoo liars get a fuc.ing life ffs.