fuck, god help the next person to post ufo footage on here lol
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 2:55 am » by Lifeoutthere

strobez wrote:fuck, god help the next person to post ufo footage on here lol

I couldnt agree more

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 3:07 am » by Endless16

Next time you see something like that and have a camera, that doesn't have a zoom, if this isn't a fake, go outside and get closer to it, rather than stand in one place, anything filmed through a window like that is potentially a reflection.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 am » by Lifeoutthere

endless16 wrote:Next time you see something like that and have a camera, that doesn't have a zoom, if this isn't a fake, go outside and get closer to it, rather than stand in one place, anything filmed through a window like that is potentially a reflection.

No problem, but first, is not a window is a balcony, second it was 3 am and I live in a 4th floor and was in pijamas by the time i get dress and go down that thing would have been gonne and miss the whole thing.
but never the less thanks for the observation

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 5:51 am » by Wantstobelive

@lifeoutthere, Not that my opinion count's for shit on this site. But I appreciate you putting this video on DTV. I like you joined this site to check out all thing's alternative, And like you I have little to no skill's with computers and the like. I have been a member for a short time and have 1 short video, and 3 still photos, but never posted them because I would be banned for telling the assholes to kiss my Fckuin Dcki as soon as they started flaming me. I would'nt have a problem with being asked for proof, because most of the ones i respect on here have had to wade thru bullshit post after bullshit post and they are skeptical. This is understandable. But there is alway's one or two that dont take into consideration that you dont have an agenda. Your HD video has me wishing that you would post the daytime shot. Who knows you might just have something we've all been waiting for. Anyway thank you for having the ball's to put it out there. If noone else on this site believes you, I think your intentions are genuine. JSH

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm » by Giusdude

well i'm glad i've been superbusy the last couple days. so i didn't have to be mr. skeptical asshole. somebody else did my job for me (low and will to mention a couple of names...)
as far as this video is concerned, a few things (keep in mind this is just my humble opinion, please)
1) your story stinks
2) your phone stinks
3) the way that light moves stinks (grab the video cursor, move it back and forth, see what i mean)
4) willy did a frame by frame and ripped you a new one
5) like low has said bout 4756329 times, why keep the light at the TOP of the screen? i'm filming a ufo, i center on it. not on a fucking tree...
6) your demeanor. all wrong. you keep saying "im going, you aholes". but not only you're still here. you opened another thread with a youtube link.
7) better luck next time. now please try something that actually makes us really work at debunking you.
this was too easy.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 pm » by Lifeoutthere

giusdude wrote:well i'm glad i've been superbusy the last couple days. so i didn't have to be mr. skeptical asshole. somebody else did my job for me (low and will to mention a couple of names...)
as far as this video is concerned, a few things (keep in mind this is just my humble opinion, please)
1) your story stinks
2) your phone stinks
3) the way that light moves stinks (grab the video cursor, move it back and forth, see what i mean)
5) like low has said bout 4756329 times, why keep the light at the TOP of the screen? i'm filming a ufo, i center on it. not on a fucking tree...
6) your demeanor. all wrong. you keep saying "im going, you aholes". but not only you're still here. you opened another thread with a youtube link.
7) better luck next time. now please try something that actually makes us really work at debunking you.
this was too easy.

Thats all good with me.
If u happy with that then Im happy.
I saw something not right at all in the sky and recorded it you want to put your effort in dismiss it so like I say lets be it. It doesnt really change what happened to me. But it seems it gives u peace of mind calling me a hoaxer . So we all good.
take care and thank u

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 pm » by Tuor10

lifeoutthere wrote:
giusdude wrote:well i'm glad i've been superbusy the last couple days. so i didn't have to be mr. skeptical asshole. somebody else did my job for me (low and will to mention a couple of names...)
1) your story stinks
2) your phone stinks
this was too easy.

Thats all good with me.
If u happy with that then Im happy.
I saw something not right at all in the sky and recorded it you want to put your effort in dismiss it so like I say lets be it. It doesnt really change what happened to me. But it seems it gives u peace of mind calling me a hoaxer . So we all good.
take care and thank u

It happens all the time.
I don't think you're trying to hoax people, for what its worth.
You wouldn't be here trying to defend your self from all the attacks if you wasn't.
Plus I know Cornwall has a lot of strange UFO sightings.
Some day-time pics would be nice though.
Or maybe the name of the area you live if that is okay with you?
I could get some pics up for you if you're having problems.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 3:10 pm » by Germanpils

lowsix wrote:Yeah that is much better footage.

Still curious why you would intentionally keep the object
at the extreme top of the frame even as it descended.

Im betting it was to obscure some giveaway detail.

but that's just my opinion.

havent seen the other footages but your first 2 verses were my first thoughts when i first watched this
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PreviousNext