UFO Hoaxer Shows his True Colors On Coast2Coast

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 am » by AntediluvianDog

So this recording is a fake , right ? the timing of the dialogue seems stitched together pretty badly. And why have many of his video uploads been so popular in these forums with no mention of his credibility then?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 am » by Cia212

AntediluvianDog wrote: And why have many of his video uploads been so popular in these forums with no mention of his credibility then?

You're new so you might want to read the archives, Jose has been criticized for years...by some of us.

EDIT: Just looked at your join date, guess you're not THAT new. But still look at the archives.

:hiho:

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 am » by AntediluvianDog

yah, your right. Whats the census on other color moon photographs then ?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 am » by Lowsix

AntediluvianDog wrote:yah, your right. Whats the census on other color moon photographs then ?

While its hard to tell what the consensus opinion is..

As someone who uses photoshop daily,
my opinion is HEAVY use of color mode in photoshop,
and heavy manual manipulations..

But with me, he lost ALL of his credibility much earlier
with his rabid defense of the easily debunkable rod material...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 am » by Cia212

AntediluvianDog wrote:yah, your right. Whats the census on other color moon photographs then ?

Some people will believe anything, but others put it in the same category as the giant mechanics working on their spaceship and the "rod" creatures...complete nonsense.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am » by Spock

This is fake as hell.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm » by Greymoon

Nihilgeist wrote:
Greymoon wrote:This is a link to Mike Bara's Parady Blog where I posted up a recording of UfO The Greatest.. blah blah Movie Maker Jose Escamilla showing his real side! Once on the channel press the link to hear the video. Enjoy we did.

http://mikebaras.blogspot.com/2012/10/j ... st-to.html

Thanks Jose :owned:

OMFG, that was the best C2C EVER!!!!!

I love how George Snores just allows it to happen and asks the most asinine questions as it's going on, I swear either that guy just REALLY phones it in or he's just really good at being dumbly diplomatic. Really almost seems like this was spliced into the C2C normal interview, but some of the questions Snoorey asks do pertain to what's being argued about. Normally he'd just cut them off though as he detests "Negative" people (as in people who question the bullshit), so I am curious if this was just edited together.

On a side note, you realize you could just embed the youtube video here, right? Or are you trying to get hits on your friends blog?

Jose Escamilla flags and DMCAs videos that goes against his claims. It goes through that blog so if he tries to remove a video. The blog can relocate to where the video can be seen. Otherwise people clicking on this forum might end up looking at a video removed notice. Going through the blog portal first stops Jose doing this. :banana:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 pm » by Pitchke

Spock wrote:This is fake as hell.

I can confirm this is fake as hell... I am a Dj and as a hobby I am currently learning to produce my own music. I have some powerfull audio software on my computer. Your voice is like an fingerprint and has an unique pattern in the audio spectrum. So I ripped this video to mp3. Loaded the mp3 into Cubase and did use an spectrum analyzer of waves.

The first thing I noticed this audiorecording is stitched together!

The second thing: at 1:23 in the video you will hear a guy laugh in the background!

The third thing: I used an spectrum analyzer of jose voice. And the guy speaking at 1:20 is not Jose anymore. The audio spectrum is diffrent!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:24 pm » by Greymoon

AntediluvianDog wrote:So this recording is a fake , right ? the timing of the dialogue seems stitched together pretty badly. And why have many of his video uploads been so popular in these forums with no mention of his credibility then?

Jose kept mentioning names they are cut out. :owned:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

PreviousNext