UFO Hoaxer Shows his True Colors On Coast2Coast

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm » by Greymoon

Pitchke wrote:
Spock wrote:This is fake as hell.

I can confirm this is fake as hell... I am a Dj and as a hobby I am currently learning to produce my own music. I have some powerfull audio software on my computer. Your voice is like an fingerprint and has an unique pattern in the audio spectrum. So I ripped this video to mp3. Loaded the mp3 into Cubase and did use an spectrum analyzer of waves.

The first thing I noticed this audiorecording is stitched together!

The second thing: at 1:23 in the video you will hear a guy laugh in the background!

The third thing: I used an spectrum analyzer of jose voice. And the guy speaking at 1:20 is not Jose anymore. The audio spectrum is diffrent!

So we leave in our names being broadcasted do we? Would you? So everytime our names are mentioned there are cuts. :hiho:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:31 pm » by Zer0

A hoax about a hoaxer? THATS SOME INCEPTION SHIT!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 pm » by Greymoon

Greymoon wrote:
Pitchke wrote:
Spock wrote:This is fake as hell.

I can confirm this is fake as hell... I am a Dj and as a hobby I am currently learning to produce my own music. I have some powerfull audio software on my computer. Your voice is like an fingerprint and has an unique pattern in the audio spectrum. So I ripped this video to mp3. Loaded the mp3 into Cubase and did use an spectrum analyzer of waves.

The first thing I noticed this audiorecording is stitched together!

The second thing: at 1:23 in the video you will hear a guy laugh in the background!

The third thing: I used an spectrum analyzer of jose voice. And the guy speaking at 1:20 is not Jose anymore. The audio spectrum is diffrent!

So we leave in our names being broadcasted do we? Would you? So everytime our names are mentioned there are cuts. :hiho:

So not Jose lol we have the original full length recording you Escamilla Shill. If a moderator wants to contact me I will be happy to play the complete recording. Plus anyone can claim to be a DJ as I am myself with the most powerful audio equipment on the planet bar none.
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 pm » by Greymoon

Otoel wrote:A hoax about a hoaxer? THATS SOME INCEPTION SHIT!

Wheels within wheels.

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm » by Supersoylent

I have been a musician/composer for many years. I owned a small recording studio back in the 80s. Yes - this skit is stitched together in places but for brevity purposes. Also; as audio sources for Jose changes, so does the wave form. But that IS Jose speaking in every case. Not impersonations. Sounds like someone needs to re-calibrate their equipment. Anyone who has listened to him on the radio can tell quite clearly that this is him.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 pm » by Greymoon

Nihilgeist wrote:
Cia212 wrote:George is no Art.

He is certainly not. Art was engaging, analytical, intelligent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Amen on that one :pray: :pray:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 8:57 pm » by domdabears

Jose has an account here.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm » by -Marduk-

Otoel wrote:A hoax about a hoaxer? THATS SOME INCEPTION SHIT!

hahaha
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm » by Greymoon

Dom Da Bears wrote:Jose has an account here.

Really? I do hope he comes on and denies it and claims it is not him speaking. He will not of course because he knows it is and he will be caught in a lie.

There you go Jose a challenge. :owned:
Last edited by Greymoon on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 9:06 pm » by domdabears

He was mad someone uploaded his movie here.

He was bitching in the forum about it.

It was a couple or few years ago.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext