UFO Human Mutilations

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 pm » by Dukettt

Looks like Pindzie has not yet infiltrated this thread! But lets save his time and claim that this looks like a reptile style mutilation. It is obious that some parts were needed for the reptilian camo. They need some raw material to create lifelike masks for themselves. Thus we can conclude that there are also loads of reptilians hanging around as cows!

:badair: :D :D
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 pm » by Troll2rocks

The genuine pictures are far to graphic to post of this case, I believe most of them are not even on the net.

I think it boiled down to a vicious murder.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm » by Hayden

I think it's interesting that the subject of human mutilation is played down, even within the 'UFO comunity'. Very puzzling thanks for the post. If it was purely sampling, why not just take the whole body? and why does the mutilation follow the same pattern? When I was travelling in Southern Africa some years ago, there were several cases reported in the newspapers which sounded a lot like this, they were put down to bandits opperating in the bush, I heard a story in the Chimanimani mountains that 'ghost leopards' were to blame! :nails:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

LMFAO is this shit for real? have u seen some of the pics? ahahahahahahahahaha

Dude u posted another link about Flat Earth, man ur links are mint keep em up!! :flop:
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm » by Boondox681

u.s.gov't
we all know about mkultra.why did that end?because they were busted.
do think that stops the u.s. gov't?
this is the 'new level' mkultra.

THE GREAT MIND FUCK
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm » by Harbin

boondox681 wrote:u.s.gov't
we all know about mkultra.why did that end?because they were busted.
do think that stops the u.s. gov't?
this is the 'new level' mkultra.

THE GREAT MIND FUCK

I think the above notion is a good grounding to start on and further extrapolations can be made from here.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm » by Dukettt

I understand that human mutilations are kinda a tabu. It might be one compelling reason why goverments dont want to disclose ET presence. Can you imagine hearing from your gov that alien spieces harvests organs and we cant do shit about it. Anyone could be taken anytime. For so long have we been on the top of the foodchain that finding out that we are not the big dog anymore would make big men shat their pants. Have you seen an UFO? Did you feel that sick feeling in your guts. You felt it for a reason. Be afraid, be very afraid! They are here!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 am » by -Marduk-

Gordon Creighton: Alien Human-Cattle Mutilations

Excerpts of an interview from a BBC documentary made in 1977.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 pm » by Terran72

There is nothing going on here that we don't already do to animals and each other. And all for alot less just looking back at our own violent history it becomes A not so far leap to realize that yes the abductions and mutilations are very real. Thats as far as I can go into this without laying blame and finger pointing but the real culprit here is our apathy and the belief that our goverments will take us all by the hand and explain it all to us and make it all better. Deals were made now were in over our heads but the good news is we all know this now, all with the help of very brave men and women some of who gave their lives to get this information out.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 pm » by Boondox681

:D :D good morning po :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PreviousNext