UFO Human Mutilations

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 am » by Majesticd

Yall, here are the reports, few but there.

1.) White Sands Proving Ground New Mexico mutilation 1956 Sgt. Jonathan P Louette.

2.) 1994 New Zealand case reported by Karen Lyster.

3.) Guarapiranga Reservoir in Brazil on 29th September 1988, police confirmed at least a dozen more cases similar.

4.) MUFON report January, 1989, Idaho.

5.) Barbara Bartholic's book - "Suddenly a young man on a motorcycle darted out in front of her and into her car. He was thrown up and landed on the hood of Mandy’s Toyota. They were never able to determine exactly what had happened but during the accident, the young man’s rectum was cored out exactly as were the rectums of all the cows I’d looked at in Arkansas. He did recover but he will never have children, they say. Mandy was cleared of any wrongdoing."

Whatsup yall you probably can't find more than this, but the cattle mutilations are big and two things have been spotted doing them - UFOs and black helicopters. Always pay attention to the evidence.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:20 am » by Stophaarp

Can you post more details on the mentioned cases?
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:51 am » by Majesticd

Yes, I prefer to mention what I have learned since anybody can google the well known stories.

1.) This was a story brought out by a UFO researcher who saw documents some time ago. The account that makes it seem like a hoax is that the thing described by the government military man was an animal like vine that came down, wrapped itself Sgt. P Louette, and took him up to the UFO. The man was immediately tried for murder and jailed for 3 days. After three days they let him out. The body was found as a classic cattle mutilation.

2.) This happened at a table during lunch at a restaurant in New Zealand. Karen has ties with the government and I think this was the second time on meeting the man for lunch. She claims to have seen photos like the classic cattle mutilations after he expressed what he knew to her.

3.) This is the case with photos, remarkably medical reports, and state government testimony. There were no UFOs seen doing this, but it was suggested humans don't have the technology to bring large muscles out of small holes, and all such a quick of time that he was alive, this was proven medically. We can all see the classic cattle mute, so what we have here is a human or alien force that is capable of doing this only.

4.) This report was reported 10 years after the fact. The actual occurence said to have happened in 1979. Two men were hiking. They found a man "in his underwear" like a classic cattle mutilation. No tracks, it was discovered he was hiking miles from where he was found.

5.) Barbara is an expert in hypnosis. She worked with Jacques Vallee during the cattle mutilation heap. Many abductees found her as a refuge. I don't know what to think of this amazing story.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 am » by Stophaarp

Oh yuck. Number 1 sounds like those things from War of the Worlds (i think it was this movie) that reached down and grabbed people to suck their blood ( I can't think the phrase suck and blood in the same thought with out sounding like dracula in my head, no matter how hard I try)

But yeah. Scary. I'm going to do some of my own research now.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 am » by Illuminated

They were never able to determine exactly what had happened but during the accident, the young man’s rectum was cored out exactly as were the rectums of all the cows I’d looked at in Arkansas. He did recover but he will never have children, they say.

:vomit: wtf :vomit:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 am » by Dukettt

For some aliens we might not look that different from the cows so maybe few mixups happened. maybe the trainee messed up. " OK ! So this is human! i thought this was called cow! my bad. let me drop it back."
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 9:31 am » by Tonybgb

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-ab ... lation.php

Apologies for the link but it shows one of the more nasty cases of Human Mutilation which happened in Brasil several years ago.......
Anyone who thinks wild animals did this need to look again

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 10:59 am » by -Marduk-

John Lear Explains: Human Mutilations
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Next