!!!!!!!UFO HUNTERS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 am » by Tommyr

scamma wrote:I JUST HEARD AROUNG THE NET THAT THE HISTORY CHANNEL IS THINKING ABOUT CANCELLING UFO HUNTERS. IF THIS IS TRUE THEN WE NEED TO SIGN A PETITIION OR EMAIL THE HISTORY CHANNEL. ITS IMPORTANT.........ITS THE ONLY TV SHOW ON THE UFO PHENOMENOM. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Good. It sucked anyway and was nothing more than a huge ad for that lame ass UFO magazine. The show was a joke from day one.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 am » by Realorfake

kurious wrote:Wherever it goes the format needs some fine tuning, it's the most promising yet most frustrating UFO programme I think I've ever watched.

They seem to skirt around anything that lead's them somewhere decent, maybe the History Channel producers had something to do with that ?

They should also remove Bill from the line up he does nothing but hinder the show in my opinion with his crazy claims & murky past of ghost-writing books with overly sensational claims without backing them up with sources or proof, put Pat in charge he's level headed & rational as far as I can tell, so for me he's the ideal choice to front this show from now on.

They need a producer or somebody to cobble them together into a finely tuned unit ? Let me know I'm game & I reckon I could get some form of results with their budget !!!

Yea Um I've watched UFO Hunters on different occasions and had to change channels because it was boring and always, always ALWAYS inconclusive. That little old guy who gets so enthused about EVERTHING gets old real quick after the show never produces anything we dont find here already...

Paranormal State on A&E on the other hand is one of the best ghost shows I've ever layed eyes on...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 am » by Evildweeb

I saw this one coming.

If you have noticed, they don't even have reruns.

Take a look at the last two shows before the end of this last season:

One with the secret underwater base in the Caribbean which we weren't supposed to know about....and then the final show where an actual astronaut openly discussed what he had seen.

Voila!!! Cancellation. No reruns. Complete obliteration from the mainstream.

It has all the earmarks of the suppression of information.

Whether or not the show was really any good or not isn't the point, it's the fact that even a small slip-up like that causes major disappearances and accidents.

Hopefully this time it's only a minor disappearance

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 am » by Gostrider

Yeah!!! They were frauds anyway.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 pm » by Majesticd

good thing there still out there working hard (even though I doubt they would allow anything substantial to be revealed)

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 am » by alexanaya374

Greetings Starfighter / to whom it may concern,

As a fellow fan of UFO HUnTERS, I felt it necessary to share that Pat Uskert (co-host of the show) is doing audio for an iOS app called "UFO TIMELINE"

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id573287737

should be a pleasure for some fans of the show and folks new to the world of UFOlogy!

Thanks for looking & cheers

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 am » by TheDuck

Welcome to DTV alexanaya374 and thankyou.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm » by kiwi

i dont even bother watching that program, if they filmed something legit then it would never be aired. stick do DTV and other sites like this. the information is from the people not from controlled media

Previous