!!!!!!!UFO HUNTERS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm » by Scamma

I JUST HEARD AROUNG THE NET THAT THE HISTORY CHANNEL IS THINKING ABOUT CANCELLING UFO HUNTERS. IF THIS IS TRUE THEN WE NEED TO SIGN A PETITIION OR EMAIL THE HISTORY CHANNEL. ITS IMPORTANT.........ITS THE ONLY TV SHOW ON THE UFO PHENOMENOM. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm » by domdabears

I signed this a long time ago. heres the petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/uf0hunt/petition.html
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm » by brillbilly

scamma wrote:I JUST HEARD AROUNG THE NET THAT THE HISTORY CHANNEL IS THINKING ABOUT CANCELLING UFO HUNTERS. IF THIS IS TRUE THEN WE NEED TO SIGN A PETITIION OR EMAIL THE HISTORY CHANNEL. ITS IMPORTANT.........ITS THE ONLY TV SHOW ON THE UFO PHENOMENOM. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

welcome scamma.i just stay on DTV as mainstream tv is so edited or censored.The dictionary states CENSOR as,Official with power to suppress whole or part of books,plays,films,news,letters,etc.on grounds of obscenity,threat to security.lol and they should add ufo reality,paranormal,lol :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm » by Drextin

Don't worry my friends.............keep your eye on the newly rebranded syfy channel.....interest has been shown......and there is talk that if syfy does pick it up it will include 3 two hour special a year where the crew will explore certain hot topics from over the years with a mixture of live and taped segments. Syfy already has the perfect lead ins with ghost hunters and ghost hunters int.

History channel could still counter offer if they decide they do not want to lose the show to syfy........the main objective is to keep the show out of the dreaded dead zone which is the digital only channels like the science, military, ID and history int. channels.

So all of this may be a blessing in disguise.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:Don't worry my friends.............keep your eye on the newly rebranded syfy channel.....interest has been shown......and there is talk that if syfy does pick it up it will include 3 two hour special a year where the crew will explore certain hot topics from over the years with a mixture of live and taped segments. Syfy already has the perfect lead ins with ghost hunters and ghost hunters int.

History channel could still counter offer if they decide they do not want to lose the show to syfy........the main objective is to keep the show out of the dreaded dead zone which is the digital only channels like the science, military, ID and history int. channels.

So all of this may be a blessing in disguise.

:flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 6:24 pm » by Drextin

concrete wrote:
drextin wrote:Don't worry my friends.............keep your eye on the newly rebranded syfy channel

Drex. If this is why you are going to disapear for awhile, all the best.

I do mean it.

Thank you concrete. The ufo hunters are not part of what I am doing.....but it would be nice to welcome them to the family so to speak.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:
concrete wrote:
drextin wrote:Don't worry my friends.............keep your eye on the newly rebranded syfy channel

Drex. If this is why you are going to disapear for awhile, all the best.

I do mean it.

Thank you concrete. The ufo hunters are not part of what I am doing.....but it would be nice to welcome them to the family so to speak.

???? :headscratch: what the hell do you do?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm » by Kurious

Wherever it goes the format needs some fine tuning, it's the most promising yet most frustrating UFO programme I think I've ever watched.

They seem to skirt around anything that lead's them somewhere decent, maybe the History Channel producers had something to do with that ?

They should also remove Bill from the line up he does nothing but hinder the show in my opinion with his crazy claims & murky past of ghost-writing books with overly sensational claims without backing them up with sources or proof, put Pat in charge he's level headed & rational as far as I can tell, so for me he's the ideal choice to front this show from now on.

They need a producer or somebody to cobble them together into a finely tuned unit ? Let me know I'm game & I reckon I could get some form of results with their budget !!!
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 8:26 pm » by Drextin

Well that varies depending on many factors. But the one constant is I work in the entertainment industry.

Kurious,
Funny you should say that because that is exactly what will happen. History channel felt if they tinkered with show again it would seem desperate so they elected to just let it go. Syfy would not have that problem and could relaunch the show with an entirely different format. Which is what they will do. To what extent who knows.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:

Well that varies depending on many factors. But the one constant is I work in the entertainment industry.

Nice. Sounds awesome
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next