UFO Hunters come to Mother Lode

Writer
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 pm

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm » by Sovereignspirit


i feel the same way about the triangle craft that they are "ours"
interesting note i saw one in person a couple months ago when i lived in smithsburg maryland. which is pretty close to a military compound they have in the mountains.
it looked like the one in the video except there was only 3 green lights one at each point
of the triangle. :look:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 pm » by Kurious


slushpup wrote:
kurious wrote:Slushpup, Dr Jones video is nothing like the one you've posted except for the triangle connection, that Paris video your touting is so CGI laden that I'm surprised its even being taken seriously by you or anybody else here.


It is just a vid, I didn't make it, I found it on youtube.. I did state that I thought it was to good to be true and some feel that it is CGI.. I posted it in a response to DRJONE'S vid that had a similar craft to compare it to.. Others are also seeing this type of vehicle a lot lately.. Real or CGI it is a video of what people are seeing... Maybe here is a challenge then... If it is CGI analyze it and show your presentation.. I have done that for some sightings.. Or better if it is so easy to do... Make one and show it....
I know we can't believe everything we see. but we are here for the truth.. The bottom line is that this craft is being spotted everywhere.


Because a triangular craft is being spotted I fail to see the relevance of you posting a bad CGI video containing a triangular craft, where is the sense in that ? Apart from trying to get a top contributor to Disclose.TV accolade of course. Should I post a video of Liam Gallagher hitting a triangle onstage because there is a triangle in that as well ? I'm not having a go at you here I'm just pointing out what I see as a fruitless exercise on your part, why murky the waters with this bad fake UFO video just because it contains some bored idiots view on the subject matter ?

God only knows there's enough fake UFO vids floating around taking people in & that's the worst part here, on your post of the video there's people buying into it as a real video in the comments section which is just horrible as far as I'm concerned as it is just a waste of time & bandwidth. Again I'm not having a dig I'm just saying.

As for your comment about analyzing it & show a presentation ? Slushpup I don't need to do a presentation sir you can tell just by viewing that video its CGI, though I did post a quote from a gentlemen who works on CGI on your original posting of the video & he clearly states its CGI & very bad CGI to say the least. Heres his quote regarding this Paris footage -

"I am a 3d modeler and CG animator. The film is fake. It is very well done, but also very obvious CG. Many 3d animation software packages allow for easy camera tracking and super-imposing of 3d models into a scene. Lighting is usually no problem as well, very easy to make the original footage illuminate the 3d model. I notice camera focusing out of sink with the focus of the object. This would only happen if the focus was animated by a artist, who did not match the camera's original focus."
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 12:34 am » by Theshee


slushpup wrote:
kurious wrote:



There.. I deleted it if it seems so offensive, (wasting space)hate to offend people...but you are now a member of the elite censorship mob.. :nwo: .. something we are supposed to be against.... So if you had a better video as an example of what people are seeing please post....

After thought... What P's me off the most is that I have been called a lot of things since I joined and I won't repeat them, because it truly was offensive.. I have even been said told I am paid by someone to spread dis-info, called a fake.. WTF???? I enjoy this site and the concept...
It gets old fast... The :bullshit:
Just to set the record straight... I drive f*cking dump truck in warm months... Layed off in the cold months, so yes I do have time to contribute... Not trying to set a monthly record...don't work for no secret agency paying me to be here..That is just F*CKING paranoid... If showing an example of what people are seeing and admitting myself that it is to good to be true is dis-info then shove it .. I am tired of the finger pointing...as my avatar shows I AM HERE. deal with it.
I shouldn't have to feel like I need to explain myself.... Sad really!


Slush ignore the tossers, there are many of them about here, they know who they are :mrgreen: very quick to pull a post down or put their logic, as I said THEIR logic... you know what I mean LOL Keep up the good work and the posts, I appreciate them as do many others hun :clapper: :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 am » by Kurious


Slushpup you completely missed the point & then proceeded to have a little rant about censorship. Did you even read my post ?

I was merely pointing out that posting fake UFO videos is of no help to anybody. There do you understand that now ? You talk about me being a member of the elite censorship mob whatever the fuck that is, when all I want to censor is the tidal wave of bullshit videos penetrating a decent site like Disclosure TV & I do believe I pointed out at least twice that I wasn't aiming personal attack at you at all. If your pointing at me for ruining context by calling a fake ufo video a fake ufo video then I'm guilty. I'm no hater either I just don't like bad information & if I see it I will say its bad. You can contribute as much as you want sir I'm not stopping you but when you post up fake video & in the same day post up a video that was only posted a month ago well I'm going to point that out as well seeing as the admins don't regulate reposting & fakery. Dont moan to me about having so much time on your hands that is why you contribute, I'm sorry thats a little weak, if you have so much time on your hands you should have vetted that clip a little better & take time to see what others have posted so you aren't repeating a clip that was only recently posted.

When you say something like 'I dint know it was fake I just found it & posted it up' well that's a way to be responsible toward your interests isn't it sir ? Polluting the crazy waters of UFOlogy with even crazier fake videos is very irresponsible for somebody who claims a interest in the subject matter is it not ? I didn't shoot the guy the gun just went off. We should ALL be on the look out for fake video & hassling the people who make them where possible

You claim by removing your videos that you aren't sharing the truth with us anymore ? wow if you have the truth post it up for the rest of us to see because that's why we are all here.

theshee are you calling me a tosser for pulling him up on this matter or just some of the posters on here who make personal attacks ? I don't mind I'd just like clarification if I'm being called names. your right though there are alot of tossers here who don't have a clue & openly flaunt it with bad video & pathetic opinions which aren't based on anything except their own little paranoid delusions.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 pm » by Theshee


theshee are you calling me a tosser for pulling him up on this matter or just some of the posters on here who make personal attacks ? I don't mind I'd just like clarification if I'm being called names. your right though there are alot of tossers here who don't have a clue & openly flaunt it with bad video & pathetic opinions which aren't based on anything except their own little paranoid delusions.
No, it wasn't just you I was calling a Tosser, there are a few the 'cap' fits. Slush said in a post he has had a few personal attacks the past few weeks! I could probably name them because its the same small group of people every time - very quick to pull down and jump in with their "opinion". What I have a problem with is, the past few months a few are very quick to pull people's posts down, yes everyone has an opinion we all do, but when those people FORCE that opinion on others... well it just goes against everything this site is about. Plus, as for slush or anyone else for that matter re posting something thats already been posted I appreciate it. It may be already posted but under a different heading you so you miss it first time round. I can't sit at pc for long periods so I can't trawl through the many, many posts I'm sure I'm not the only one! Have your say and leave it. It maybe your view or opinion that a video is fake but those just starting out would like to make their own mind up NOT take your word for it or anyone else's for that matter. I don't want someone saying its fake or untrue so remove it before I have made my own mind up.
The back bitting on these boards is getting terrible. Again, its from the same people each time. God only knows what 'first timers' to the boards will think, because believe me sometimes when I read a post I cringe at some of the replies. We are all after the truth, yes I like to digest others opinions, but those opinions are not mine... I have my own mind and will not allow anyone to make decisions or choose for me :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 pm » by Towelie


Im sure im classed as one so im gonna say why, i hate people saying things are true and stating them as facts, when there clearly not if something is true then itll be able to stand upto any scrutiny. I realy dont like deception and telling people that something is a true/proven when its not is as bad as it gets, some people believe this stuff and if its not true and no ones pointed this out then theyll go around telling people this stuff as if it is a fact.
Everyone here seems to go on and on about the truth but at times it seems they only wanna hear the "truth" if it fits in with there beliefs.
And the triangle UFO, maybe the vid is a fake but i just took it as a good refrence to what we were talking about, i figured wed all agreed a while back it was a fake but it did show what we were talking about clearly.
Last edited by Towelie on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:12 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 pm » by Ovniac


slushpup wrote:I decided though to pull all my files from the server and keep them for my own records


So this is what happened yesterday... I was watching one of your videos, I think, (http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... nd_Cooper/) and I got interrupted with a phone call. Went back and it was gone from the page!

Please reconsider, slushpup. You have more friends than foes here, and I would feel honoured to be one of them.

From a fellow Canuck.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 pm » by Towelie


I gotta say ive always liked the stuff youve put on here, id say about 90% of everything ive heard/seen about UFOs ive learned here and a good portion of that has came from you. I love to argue and i can get carried away - were all human - but i do agree we all(myself included) need to chill out at times, have a break, make a cuppa, pick some flowers or whatever works for ya. More people will listen to us if we keep the offencive language to a minimum.

i am :banana: :banana: :banana: and i love it.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook