UFO Hunters come to Mother Lode

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm » by Drjones

Cheers m8..be sure to post any footage of this you come across.The triangular craft again huh...yeah this is very real this one...there is a corker of a vid i saw on youtube of one,you could'nt like get a more genuine case than this one,sticks in my mind,was shot in the UK too,in England.I'll get it for you if i can and post it here.
I personally think the triangular UFO's that are seen worldwide ARE OURS,you know what i mean,not ET craft...Aurora?..it could be?...but i think aurora is actually old now so this will be something else entirely...Very possible it is made from ET materials from crashed craft,who knows.... :?:
Anyways m8 i found the vid i was on about,funny how they seem better the first time you view em....what do you think :?:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Jag8v0V1M
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm » by Drjones

Hey Slush have you viewed that video i posted,what do you think :?:

8-)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 pm » by Towelie

Thats a canny vid DrJones typical black triangle one, i think these black triangles are a stealth airplane of some kind - i think there from here not extra-terrestrial.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm » by Towelie

Im pretty convinced that these triangular ones are from here, but what gets me is whay are they being spotted over towns/citys - thats not normal practice for hiding top secret aircraft, ive heard the saying the best place to hide something is in full view but thats far too visable.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm » by domdabears

towelie wrote:Im pretty convinced that these triangular ones are from here, but what gets me is whay are they being spotted over towns/citys - thats not normal practice for hiding top secret aircraft, ive heard the saying the best place to hide something is in full view but thats far too visable.

Ive always thought the same thing.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 pm » by domdabears

But then again if you scroll all the way down on page 25 in that Majestic 12 UFO recovery manual i have put up, they show a triangular UFO in the photo. http://disclosetvchat.webs.com/ufo.htm
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:09 pm » by Towelie

I love the new features on the chat, youve done a great job with it :flop:

You know what i find amusing about those MJ12 documents, its the way it says at the top of the pages "majic eyes only" what kinda like a magic eye pic you need to look at them the right way to see the real picture.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm » by domdabears

towelie wrote:I love the new features on the chat, youve done a great job with it :flop:

You know what i find amusing about those MJ12 documents, its the way it says at the top of the pages "majic eyes only" what kinda like a magic eye pic you need to look at them the right way to see the real picture.

thanks bro. yeah i found that funny too. a bunch of us are on the chat right now too.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:15 pm » by Towelie

Ill join in a little while, jus waitin for my cousin to pick my nephew up - watching Bleach lol (anime) gotta watch as were outta english dubbed an im having to read the subs with him.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 pm » by Kurious

slushpup wrote:
drjones wrote:Hey Slush have you viewed that video i posted,what do you think :?:

8-)

That vid is what everyone is seeing these days, here is one I posted some time back from Paris... I think it is military(top secret) that we don't know about... This vid has met with some controversy, I found it on Youtube then posted it here.. I thought maybe to good to be true but it is supposed to be the real deal... Some comments say it may be CGI but it does look the same as your vid... These are becoming more frequent sightings as well... Just a point this one seems to slow to a stop for a second then continues....

Slushpup, Dr Jones video is nothing like the one you've posted except for the triangle connection, that Paris video your touting is so CGI laden that I'm surprised its even being taken seriously by you or anybody else here.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Next